Recent content by ralph perez

1. R

Trail horse?

Hello its been a while since I've been on this site . I was just gonna say I own a EZ Rider Trail Horse that I'm just getting started on restoration , It appears to be a Arctic Cat SS cat with a chrome fork. I found a brochure a few years ago that shows a picture of the same model its the...
  2. R

DB-30 seat hinge

thanks a bunch.will definitly solve my problem.currently reworking my DB-30 with americanized products and parts.i will have pictures soon.
  3. R

DB-30 seat hinge

does anyone know where i can find the hinge used on the DB-30 seat to access the gas tank ? i cant seem to locate it anymore.last seen it on this site.
  4. R

do you know who makes and sells hinge for DB-30 seat that flips up for access to gas tank ? I...

do you know who makes and sells hinge for DB-30 seat that flips up for access to gas tank ? I seen it before on this site.
  5. R

I'm gonna do What I'm Gonna do to Ride At Windber

thanks for the info:thumbsup
  6. R

I'm gonna do What I'm Gonna do to Ride At Windber

when and where is the Winber show being held?
  7. R

wheres the show being held? city ,state

wheres the show being held? city ,state
  8. R

I am having trouble downloading the pictures, however if you go to Craiglist (Chicago) it is...

I am having trouble downloading the pictures, however if you go to Craiglist (Chicago) it is listed under Motorcycles titled: RARE Mini Bike. Any questions call me on my phone 708-441-9512. Thanks
  9. R

posting

ez rider trailhorse deluxe i have ez rider trailhorse for sale it seems to be all there it is the deluxe model these mini bikes are just like arctic cat ss cat models except for the chrome fork the only things missing are the air filter cannister the throttle and the tail light lens it does not...