1. R

Grand Prix Mini Bike $800 OBO

Bump $550...
  2. R

Lil' Indian model?

Thanks
  3. R

Lil' Indian model?

yeah it's pretty beat to shit, but for $60 with a 5hp Briggs I couldn't pass it up
  4. R

Lil' Indian model?

Picked up this junk last weekend at Symco. Can anyone give me an idea of what model this may have been? I know the head tube spring has been removed and the rear dropouts moved. I'd like to put to back similar to the way it was when new.
  5. R

Bump... $750 OBO, this bike will be at Symco next weekend.
  6. R

Grand Prix Mini Bike Completely rebuilt 10hp Tecumseh, ported block, ARC billet connecting rod. Hillard Inferno clutch 10'' wheels Front and rear hydraulic disc brakes Custom gas tank Wheelie bars with adjustable heim joints Powder coated frame Tons of mods to this mini bike, too much...
  7. R

Tecumseh star vs. Hm100

I sent them an e-mail a while back and got no response. What did it cost to have your cam welded and reground?
  8. R

What is it.....?

Thanks, I am going to try and pick it up for $50
  9. R

What is it.....?

I am looking at picking this up, what is it? Anything good? Handlebar looks like it is off a Schwinn cruiser and clearly the gas tank isn't stock.... what about the wheels?
  10. R

Tecumseh star vs. Hm100

I am currently running a HM100 as well with an ARC billet rod. There is little info to be found online. I would like to put a cam and springs in mine this winter if I could locate them.
  11. R

Foremost Golden Pinto $500

Sold
  12. R

Copper Head gasket for HM100

Does anyone know a source for a Copper Head gasket for HM100? I am looking to get a little more out of my old Tecumseh
  13. R

Foremost Golden Pinto $500

Bump $450