Recent content by Rico814

1. Rico814

DRAG MANCO THUNDERBIRD

Let the stretching begin
  2. Rico814

DRAG MANCO THUNDERBIRD

I'd be down bro...some day we will meet at a track my friend lol time to start tearing her down
  3. Rico814

DRAG MANCO THUNDERBIRD

I need all the tips I can get buddy...I'm not a dick rider but I want to build mine pretty damn close to the specs of your bike...I plan on using a predator 212 as the powerplant...unless I can find a used animal engine from a to kart to throw on it...I'm in experienced when it comes to those...
  4. Rico814

DRAG MANCO THUNDERBIRD

I only asked because I'm going to stretch the one I'm getting today..makes it look way better as well as a drag bike stance
  5. Rico814

DRAG MANCO THUNDERBIRD

thats exactly what I'm getting tommorow thanks to Yu
  6. Rico814

DRAG MANCO THUNDERBIRD

Sup bro I like your bike so much I'm literally buying one like it tommorow...lol I'll post pics once I get it...now your bike looks stretched...is it?
  7. Rico814

DRAG MANCO THUNDERBIRD

As for the reinforment of the pate I have rebar welded to the underside of the plate to stop the flex
  8. Rico814

DRAG MANCO THUNDERBIRD

Yea bro I got two different carb set ups for it.. I'm looking at abetter one for more power..the block and motor was prebuilt from arc...I'll list the exact here after work
  9. Rico814

DRAG MANCO THUNDERBIRD

That things sick man...kinda different from what I got tho
  10. Rico814

DRAG MANCO THUNDERBIRD

MY PREDATOR 212 MODS: Governor removed Billet fly wheel Billet rods Billet retainers Dual bearing case Titanium rod Port and polished head Shaved head 22lb valve springs Mikuni carb Billet valves Advanced in timing by 30degrees I believe The bikes rated at 17hp on pump gas 18hp on methanol...
  11. Rico814

DRAG MANCO THUNDERBIRD

I am currently starting to believe I am the only person to build a drag style MANCO THUNDERBIRD MINIBIKE...I've been looking for months to find one along the same kinda style as mine and have yet to find anything close...my bike is at about 17hp on a predator 212cc block...major power...drag...
  12. Rico814

Murray track 2 wheels and tires?

Yea I get it man...plus side is they do offer a return policy...but honestly I think it'll work...3 inches is a deal breaker but for rims and tires Yu can get away with it...I think Yu can get away with it bro...worst comes to worst call down there to go powersports they are geniuses when it...
  13. Rico814

Easiest way to keep a minibike stable at speed?

Here's my drag set up MANCO THUNDERBIRD..WITH THE CURRENT MODS ON THR ENGINE WE HAD IT CLOCKED AT AROUND 70 WITH MUCH MORE THROTTLE TO GO...IT GETS SKETCHY AT ABOUT 50 AND IT WHEELIES IF YU DON'T GRADUALLY ACCELERATE DECENTLY SLOW...WITH THE NEW 10 INCH MODULAR WHEELS AND OFFSET TIRES THE CENTER...
  14. Rico814

Murray track 2 wheels and tires?

Yea bro makes sense buddy...I'd say it would for sure offset it..that has me curious too...what size are the ones Yu have on there currently
  15. Rico814

Manco Thunderbird?

I bought the forks from a "nitro 44" drag mini bike...you can buy it either in pieces or as one...and I just bought the forks...and they worked out perfectly...couldnt of gotten any more perfect...because it was literally just a guess on the actual size and ride height of them...until them...