Recent content by Rippin

1. R

New to building (Need 3/4 clutch help)

thanks for the help guys but we got it removed! we got the new clutch on it now its time to build.
  2. R

we tried many small tools its like bolted on there i have no idea
  3. R

HEY So i have a monster moto 80cc and i bought a predator 212 engine and im ready for a swap! I am totally new and dont know **** I seen many swap videos and clutch videos but nobody explains how to remove a key. Only problem is the engine has a key thing preventing me from placing the...
  4. R

Looking for air filters/mufflers/seats for 80cc mini bike

Title sais it all, I know nobody uses 80cc since they're slow and cheap but im trying to find the best place to purchase parts or anything custom I can add to the MM-B80r! Thanks in advance..I been told before to upgrade the engine but I just bought this bike so Imma see how it goes first
  5. R

Chippers Crazy Pre-Summer Sale-Athon

whats kind of engine is that? cc and hp
  6. R

Need help customizing a new Monster Moto MM-B80R

thanks for the help man, Im readin along these forums and yall got some dope bikes nothing compared to this 79cc..guess i will have to upgrade or just add little shit to make it look dope:scooter:
  7. R

would the engine 79.5cc be able to have a air filter/mufflers? What about a torque converter? anything to get this going from 20 to 30 mph
  8. R

212cc Budget mods!

Would this work for the 79.5 cc ohv Monster Moto MM-B80r? sorry im new to to these bikes and want to upgrade my shit
  9. R

Capguncowboy's 1970 Rupp Roadster - JFF

man its so fast I want to return mine and buy a bike that has similar parts and goes atleast 30 mph..dont know where to start!
  10. R

What up everybody I came across this site hoping to find mods/correct upgrades I can add to this bike. Try to keep it street legal and something that wont attract too much attention lol Product Specs Engine Displacement: 79.5cc OHV Rated Power: 2.5 HP Starter Type: Pull Transmission...