Recent content by rjhoward83

1. rjhoward83

OEM style twist grip throttle controls

Thanks. I will check them out.
  2. rjhoward83

Thanks, but those are the kind I don't like. The rims are what came factory back in the 70's. But they are on the list to get changed. Probably 6" astros.
  3. rjhoward83

I was wondering if anyone knows where to find throttle controls that are original or look original. You know what I am talking about, the white hard plastic kind. I really don't like the black dirt bike looking ones. They don't fit the look of my bike.
  4. rjhoward83

How to post pictures (Test Area)

How do I get more photos uploaded? I got one pic uploaded but I can't get anymore to uploaded. I tried to make an album, but that didn't work. I think I have tried everything.
  5. rjhoward83

Where to ride in Omaha,NE?

I live in Omaha, NE and am having a hard time finding places to ride legally. I cruze up and down the block but my neighbors are going to get annoyed soon. I would really like to find a place to really open the throttle.:scooter:. If anyone in here knows how to find public places to ride that...
  6. rjhoward83

Omaha, NE

Whats up, glad to see another guy from omaha on here.
  7. general appliance trail horse

general appliance trail horse

This my dads old mini bike from back in his drag racing days. It has a tecumseh HS50 on it.
  8. rjhoward83

Trail Horse Decal

i have a trail horse that i am restoring and hotroding. i am very interested.
  9. rjhoward83

Hi there new guy from Omaha, NE

I have a 70's general appliance trail horse. My dad used it at the drag strip to get around. We changed the motor and painted it 15 years ago. I just got it running again a month ago. I will try to get pics up soon.