Recent content by roadrash05

1. R

torque a verter pics please

dude, josh... that was almost the exact pic i needed... thanks man. i wasnt clear if i had to make my own jackshaft for the rear pulley, or if it was self contained. are the top end benefits worth it? i have a 6.5 honda clone, and plan on running a 40 tooth rear sprocket with about a 13-15...
  2. R

torque a verter pics please

i am debating on whether or not i want to buy one, can someone post some close up pics of the back side of the their torque a verter? like how it mounts to the motor, how it mounts to the frame, how the rear sprocket mates up to it, etc, etc, ... i just cant seem to wrap my head around how it...
  3. R

centrifugal clutch, #41 w/ 10 teeth EVEN TRADE??

this one fit a 3.5 briggs...
  4. R

well, i guess its 5/8 ... its definately not big enough to fit a 3/4 shaft.
  5. R

Any HAMBers here?

did any of you guys go to the lone star round up this year? i went for my first time and had a blast... rode with my buddy in his slammed vw thing cuz i didnt finish putting the stator in my bike in time.
  6. R

Any HAMBers here?

im roadrash05 on there, but i spend almost all of my time over at the jockey journal.
  7. R

well fellas, i bought it new about 6 months ago for an old 3.5 briggs (1/2 inch shaft) that i never got around to finishing, i have a 6.5 honda clone now(3/4 inch shaft) and i am in need of a new clutch.... the one i have is for a #41 chain, has 10 teeth, is for a 1/2 inch shaft, has the little...
  8. R

ordered my engine ! ...what do yall think?

so either i got an alright deal, or its gonna fall apart once it runs for about 15 minutes? hahaha. i'll let yall know
  9. R

i paid $123.86 shipped to my door.
  10. R

i ordered this thing on friday last week, so hopefully fed ex will have it here by mid week... what do you fellas think... wrong choice? its a heck of alot cheaper than a briggs or honda, and 2 Costco's didnt have any Champion engines... so... here's what i ended up with...
  11. R

intro + question

appreciate the input fellas.
  12. R

intro + question

hey guys, im 20 and i go to school at Sam Houston St. Univ. .... its relatively boring here and i need a reason to get my apartment as dirty as my garage back home... so i figure ill build a mini bike in the kitchen to lug my lazy carcass up these hills around here. enough about me for now...