Recent content by robmopar@hotmail

1. R

sorry,i dont know your bike..do you have a pic??

sorry,i dont know your bike..do you have a pic??
  2. R

I found an incredible stash of minis and motos

I'm in b.c. Canada..........This stuff just is'nt as popular here. Glad i lucked into this hobby. Its very satisfying...
  3. R

Keystone mini on ebay

your funny. you think i post it for my benefit???:thumbsup:
  4. R

Keystone mini on ebay

it sold i sold it...thank you ebay
  5. R

found in a field!!! How I found these bikes........A neighbor kid sold me a 1970 Gemini sst50 for $60. I did some driving around to junkyards and such looking for parts and i took a chance on a old farm where i had heard a guy had a stash of bikes.Me and him hit it off. so, I can have my pick...
  6. R

I am sure you have seen my bikes or my threads by now. I am pleased to say that i saved a huge number of minis from a slow, oxidizing death. Poorly stored to make room for harleys and parts.....Heres a list of bikes i pulled so far; - 72 Maverick -2 1975 75cc Indians(1 is for parts but still...
  7. R

Keystone mini on ebay

HERES A KEYSTONE FRAME- EBAY LISTING# 300359120520 -SORRY IM NOT SURE HOW TO ADD THE LINK-
  8. KEYSTONE

KEYSTONE

9. R

Whats this fender from??

Any ideas??? it measures 18 5/8 x 5 3/8
  10. fenderforsale

fenderforsale

11. R

i bought an indian

but i got two. the owner said they were 1975 mx175. im thinking mx75cc as it says 75 on the engine block.is this correct?? are these reliable bikes or better for show?? i understand Ital-jet made the frames ,parts?? Whats the story?? 1 bike has a boat anchor for a motor.should i leave it as a...
  12. indian3

indian3

13. indian4

indian4

14. R

Are minis legal???

I understand that local laws might differ from place to place, but can i put on a helmut and cruise down the strip on a 50 mini.........Hmmmmm
  15. R

Whats this???

I know a guy local (bc,canada)that wants to sell this stuff?? any ideas on what any of it is especially the mini???he wants $200. for it all. seems like a good buy for a running mini with a new clutch.