Recent content by rockasilly

1. R

New Canadian Member

Well, I am pleased to say that my DB30 has moved under its own power! I slapped it all together and took it for a test ride. I ended up removing the lower rear crossmember to make room for the TAV2. I may have to get creative when I weld one back in. Here is a crappy Instagram photo as a teaser...
  2. R

New Canadian Member

Still waiting on parts...... I did pick up that TAV2 for less than half of what Princess Auto sells it for. Here is a crappy cellphone pick of the mock up.
  3. R

New Canadian Member

Actually, the truck belongs to a fellow minibiker and friend of mine. Its his daily driver/shop truck. I cant believe he drives it in our winters. He may be a little nuts. (He is the one with the holeshot in the drag race picture) I am currently between trucks right now. This was my last one...
  4. R

New Canadian Member

Hello, I am from Edmonton Alberta and have been lurking on this site the last couple months to soak up enough knowledge before I could make an informed purchase. I recently picked up a DB30 with a poorly swapped non running B&S 3HP and started collecting parts. So far I have...