Recent content by rocketman

1. R

Which comes first?

well, to get back to your question ogy, the prefered method well, in the south anyway, would be to spray your very clean and wax and silicone free frame with an etching primer only if you think you won't be able to get all of your mudwork done before rusting starts, if not, do the etching prime...
  2. R

Floating valves

E-Z start The bump in the intake lobe you are talking about is a method of lowering the comp. so that some wimpy guys can start the engines, once the motor spins at a reasonable rpm you never notice the lack of compression. Briggs called it EZ start and still use it in their engines, if you...
  3. R

My public apology

No sweat.... Don't sweat the petty stuff...... pet the seweaty stuff!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
  4. R

What was your wrost wreck ?

Thanks Thanks Strigoi, seriously!!!!!
  5. R

So You Think You Can Ride a Bike...

Wish list.. I wish i had one of those 15 yrs ago..... I probably would be on obamacare right now as a result of the life threatening injurys lol:thumbsup:
  6. R

Terra Cat Rebuild by Rxpo

Seat Looks like the guy that recovered the seat had one good eye..
  7. R

H50 backfiring; won't start

????? I'm not 110% sure about what i'm fixin to say, but if i were you i wouldn't put anti seize on any two parts that were a taper fit i think youre just asking for another broken key. just my opin.:thumbsup:
  8. R

DB rear rim with rotor

I hope you don't break it before you get the brakes on it.:thumbsup:
  9. R

would you happen to be in north carolina?

would you happen to be in north carolina?
  10. R

Honest, I tried researching this before this post...

Now thats what I call a set of jack stands!!!:thumbsup:
  11. R

Hey manxter? What's the green bike w the big tires in the end of the line in your avatar? Looked in your pics but couldn't find.
  12. R

What it does

rod bearing The babbit bearing is made from a softer alloy than the rod and crank, therefor it acts as a cushion to relieve stress on both parts as well as reduce friction, plus think about it in this respect: at 6000 rpm the piston changes direction at the rate of two hundred times per...
  13. R

Freakin unbelievable Somebody buy that kid a GASGAS FAST, before he gets too old!!!!!!:thumbsup::scooter::thumbsup::scooter:
  14. R

My friends Mini- Fully custom

Omg I'm with the locker room on this one!!! It's evident to me WHO CAN'T LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. R

mini drag bikes

??? Are you saying that the term he is saying sounds like the action of shooting a gun: He shoots a 44 mag.? Because if you are saying that he's saying; shots like hot you both need check the dictionary.