Recent content by RT MAN

1. R

Black Widow

Bumpity bump bump
  2. R

Bonanza CR400 scout roller for sale or trade!!

I blasted and painted mine HEMI ORANGE the seat was pretty good plus I had new tires and the rims were nice shape the chrome was pooched. I think the CR410 and 500 are physically the same with the exception of a serial number stamp. Mine sold on Kijiji in about 3 days. RT
  3. R

Bonanza CR400 scout roller for sale or trade!!

This is too cheap I sold my CR410 rolling chasis for $650, there was no tank included.
  4. R

Black Widow

I'm not far off on the value BW are very rare This one can be easily put back to original and some one will that I'm sure of. This is complete and running so it can be driven as is or store back to original.
  5. R

Black Widow

Nope, doesn't really mean anything special either.
  6. R

Black Widow

Thanks for your comment Ruppman at least someone's knowledgable on the BW and has commented, there are so many uninformed Bullwinkles out there it makes me laugh.
  7. R

Black Widow

lmao rt
  8. R

taco/steens frijole copy minibike

Nice work, I must say I really like the look of the round tank on some of the Frijole's. But nice wojob well done.
  9. R

Black Widow

On the original seat just below the RUPP sign it has a star shaped hole, and also below the Rupp it is cut in a v shape not straight. The material is also slightly different than all my other Rupp's it is a deeper grain material. It is also in very good condition not new and not a reproduction...
  10. R

Black Widow

Your right the pipe is not original the tank is now red and so are the rims but the rest is original. Thanks for your comment.
  11. R

Black Widow

Black Widow for sale. looking for $2,000 plus shipping. - original seat in pretty good condition. - Tires are crack free but have some wear on the side probably from spining in the mud and rubbing against a rock or something. - Rims are painted red which is not original but an easy to put...
  12. R

saving rusted chrome parts

CLR and a stiff nylon brush will clean any rust off anything. Mix CLR with water about 10to 1 spray it let sit brush it spray some more brush it spray and brush it you'll see result continue until the rust is gone I've done it lot, I would use steel wool it will scratch the chrome a nylon...
  13. R

5 bikes one frame?

My BW has some differences from all three of my R2's. I'll check to make a note of the differences
  14. R

How many mini's do you have?

5 in total 3 Roadster 2 1971 1 Black Widow 1 1970 Bonanza Chopper 410/500 Searching for Frijole for my daughter
  15. R

Big thanks to Tomsprops

Cool, I would like to get a Taco I can't find any around Edmonton. Hondas every where, only a few Rupps, no Tacos though