Recent content by Rustoholic

1. Rustoholic

is there any minibike swap meets in northern California ?

Let me amend my last post. Although show in Dixon is free to spectators, they suggest a $3 donation. Cheers, Dean
  2. Rustoholic

Taco Loco Joe, Is there much of a minibike presence at the Antique Motorcycle Show and Swap meet in Dixon? I'm thinking of taking a couple of bikes to that show next June. Maybe we could have a mini minibike show. ;-) I think you have to be an AMCA member to display something at the show...
  3. Rustoholic

The Turlock swap meet that I went to last weekend had a lot of minibike stuff there. Cheers, Dean
  4. BS-Flyer.JPG

BS-Flyer.JPG

Here's my BS Flyer (for Briggs and Stratton of course!). I put it together last summer with the following components: ⦁ 1947 Simplex Servi-Cycle motorcycle frame ⦁ 1953 Simplex gas tank ⦁ Montgomery Wards Briggs and Stratton 2 hp engine ⦁ 1960-62 Honda 50 carburetor ⦁ 1959 Mercury centrifugal...
  5. Rustoholic

simplex mini bikes

Try http://www.servicycle.com/resources.html Although this site is for Simplex motorcycles, maybe they used some of the same parts for the minibikes. I dunno. Cheers, Dean
  6. Custom chopper

Custom chopper

Hi all, The mini chopper I built up in 1966. 6hp Tecumseh engine, frame (from seat forward) 3/4" galvanized water pipes. ;-) The yellow Tote Gote is a model B from 1960-62. I refurbished it and it is for sale ($500). Located near San Francisco. If interested, call 510-919-2833.
  7. Rustoholic's bikes

Rustoholic's bikes

Hi all, The mini chopper I built up in 1966. 6hp Tecumseh engine, frame (from seat forward) 3/4" galvanized water pipes. ;-) The yellow Tote Gote is a model B from 1960-62. I refurbished it and it is for sale ($500). Located near San Francisco. If interested, call 510-919-2833.
  8. Tote Gote

Tote Gote

9. Rustoholic's bikes

Rustoholic's bikes