Recent content by RustyA

1. R

Homelite Trail king on ebay...

What is your point? What was the point of your very first comment? To be Funny? Or was it to be sarcastic..demeaning...and Rude? I'm glad you think your winning some personal popularity contest with your freebies,dealings, and posts.... All I did was post a heads up that I was selling my...
  2. R

Wow.... Your awesome! Your right Im not an ACTIVE member on this forum because I have one bike. A bike that not many of you have even ever heard of or ever talk about. Shame on me for giving an unwanted heads up to a community that I joined in 2011. So.....Ludarcras Speed ...Congratulations! You...
  3. R

Being just a dumb "hump" I guess that I would never consider the obvious. Like maybe my first thought would be exposure..... And while I do enjoy this site, aside from the occasional weenie, anyone with any sense would realize that the overall number of people who look up this site may not be as...
  4. R

I've listed my Homelite Trail King on ebay if any one is interested. Bummed but it needs to be used.
  5. R

1959 Homelite Trail King

Not that I'd sell it anytime soon but, anybody have a value of what one in this condition is worth? I think dad paid $50 in 1981 or 82. I know I'm about $350 into its restoration. I was thinking $1000 tops.....? Any ideas just curious?
  6. R

1959 Homelite Trail King

I'm new to this forum but,thought I'd share some photo's of my recent restoration of my 1959 Homelite Trail King. I was feeling sorry for the old guy sitting there in it brush painted blue paint and rusted up chassis and decided it was time for a new life and a new rider. I hope he has as...