Recent content by sacknicholson

1. sacknicholson

help

ok. I figured out how to download pic any idea what kind mini bike? year? rupp? thank you
  2. hmm

hmm

3. sacknicholson

rupp identification. help?

does the "c" in C350 stand for continental? thanks for answering my greenhorn mini bike questions.
  4. sacknicholson

thank you Markus. good shit. :thumbsup:
  5. sacknicholson

c350?..........
  6. sacknicholson

for sure. thanks man. for the info and zoom pic help too. only thing is there's no hole in back for taillight wouldn't elektra have a hole back there for one? and the seat sits all the way to the very back of frame. and by look feel and condition its in it looks original. so your final answer...
  7. sacknicholson

Help with identification

*I posted pics in rupp. identification help stream. (still learning how this all works. thanks)
  8. sacknicholson

Help with identification

anybody know what year/model this rupp is on my profile? just joined. done some Google image zoom research lol seems close to a 1966 continental? electra maybe? cause it has holes for headlight. speaking of light. any rupp vets out there that could shed some light on this id be stoked. thanks...
  9. sacknicholson

hi guys. new member here. 34 years old never got a mini bike as a kid, and been looking for older one to fix up and cruise now a days. So I picked up this Rupp recently. And I fell instantly in love. lol been doing lots of research but cant quite pinpoint what xact model and year its is. Is it a...