Recent content by shrum

1. S

lonestar roundup

Hopefully I will make it down this year, also hoping my mini will be together.
  2. S

Any HAMBers here?

Thats a good post same name on both for me. Joined up on this site for alittle help on my fox trakker. Still needing some, if you got any info check out my thread.
  3. S

Fox trakker

Now we are getting somewhere thanks, ill check out that site! thanks alot guys
  4. S

Fox trakker

Thanks Mark, looks like I am going to have to get creative. Can't believe there is not more info on this machine, having alot of trouble finding anything.
  5. S

Fox trakker

Everything is loose and ready to try to see if I can get some fire. Couldn't see any the other day but really probably wasn't turning it over fast enough. If you notice in the pictures I am missing the rope and recoil set up. I do have the cover, whats the best recoil set up to adapt?
  6. S

Fox trakker

Thanks for your help! Anyone else got a guess? Any easy swaps? Thanks.
  7. S

Fox trakker

I think I got it coudn't find any numbers but a sticker on the cover says ah817mb ?
  8. S

Comment by 'shrum' in media 'DSCF6004'

fox trakker
  9. DSCF6004

DSCF6004

10. S

Hello new to the forum

I just picked up a fox trakker, I enjoy most things with motors. Really big into cars and bikes. I have a 56,51, and 40 ford. Built and sold a Triumph, and been thru bikes my whole life. First time having a mini bike with a rope start. lol probably will need help. thank you
  11. S

Fox trakker

I just bought a Fox trakker today, and am having trouble finding the motor numbers for the tecumsa decode page. anyone know where they are stamped? Also having trouble using the search and finding anything on them? No info on fox's or how am I screwing it up? Thank you for your help.