Recent content by Shuckers

1. S

Can I put a 212 in my coleman 200u ex ?

It's a carbuerator friends,,,,, It can't bypass the governor into those kind of rpm's. It just gives it more airflow and lets you get a little bit higher. I've seen it done a few times,,, it's not all about the rpm's either. With a better breathing air system you can just dump more gas and air...
  2. S

lol yeah I'll pass on dealing with the governor. I'm gonna put rear suspension on it though, I'll post when I do lol it'll be kind of funny. I saw on yt too that a guy got 10mph out of putting a good v22 carb on and a better exhaust. sounds good to me
  3. S

Yeah I'm pumped about the TC. I think I will need to remove the crossmember and raise it yes. Unless I do what I saw one guy do,,, he just used washers and spaced everything out. either way. yeah I would expect that 15 cc difference not to do a whole lot. If I removed the governor and got a...
  4. S

thanks, yeah i am getting a torque conv with a 3/4 opening so thats perfect. Do you know if I will have power to my headlights? and this is a sort of dumb question but from 196 to 212cc do you think I'll get any mph really out of the swap? thanks in advance
  5. S

I've got an opportunity to get a 212 predator for very cheap, how much work would it be to swap that with my 196 cc clone?