1. SimpleTom

Italian bronco???

Yes, that is a Broncco. with 2 "C"s
  2. SimpleTom

Can’t identify this mini.

It's a Fox Banshee Super.
  3. SimpleTom

I just bought this. What is it?

It's not a Stellar. It is a Terra as the seller said.
  4. SimpleTom

Homemade??

Home made. I'd add it to my collection of home made bikes if it wasn't so far away. Lots of my home made bikes are pretty well made. Lots of them were made by machinists and welders from back in the day when it was cheaper to build one for their kid than to buy one from the store.
  5. SimpleTom

Any Clue???

Looks home made to me too. No seat mount, long radius bends, and the wide undermount engine plate.
  6. SimpleTom

What is this thing?

That wheel in your photo is from a Gilson mini bike. That frame of yours would have had 5 inch wheels.
  7. SimpleTom

Any ideas? Not mine

I messaged the guy about that bike. He never read my messages and then it was sold. It's home made using a bicycle. I wanted it for my collection of home made mini bikes
  8. SimpleTom

What is it?

Yep, Manco Trailcat.
  9. SimpleTom

Montgomery Ward Co. frame found in woods?

Yep, That bike was made by ARCO/Alexander Reynolds Co. for Montgomery Ward. Looks like it has a rear fender from a Bonanza.
  10. SimpleTom

What do i have here??? Thanks in advance

It was made by General Appliance but those handle bars make it a Trail Blazer. It might have been sold through Montgomery Ward as well. Nice find especially with the original clutch guard.
  11. SimpleTom

Montgomery Wards 323?

Wrong engine and wheels. Probably missing the brake since it attached to the original wheels. If you like it for that price then buy it. No values or opinions on values given here.
  12. SimpleTom

Fox Sprite Frame + extras

This is a 9 year old post. I highly doubt it's still available
  13. SimpleTom

Which Trail Horse do I have?

Not an SS300 unless those forks are chrome under the paint. It could be any number of models. Without the original engine it could be a few different model.
  14. SimpleTom

What do I have??

It's a very common mini bike. The green fenders aren't original and the wheels would have been originally white. As far as finding parts specific to that bike. Good luck. You will have to search ebay, here and other online sources to find those. But since you're already putting a Predator in it...