Recent content by snoop

1. snoop

Cat 250X with BIG MOTOR: HELP!!

Update: Just counted the teeth on my rear sprocket, its a 60 tooth. any other suggestion?
  2. snoop

Thanks minibikin, would a sprocket smaller than a 60T help more?
  3. snoop

Thanks Guys. I don't know about wheelie bars, LOL but Yes, I have the stock 250x rear. why such a big engine? well, like I said. I am new to mini biking. I wanted a reliable engine with a little more hp than stock. I originally wanted a Briggs motor but they are made in china nowadays, so I...
  4. snoop

Hello All. I need help. I am still new to mini bikes so... I am working on a cat200x with a big motor on it. when I just crack the throttle to engage the clutch, it pops an aggressive wheelie! what can I do to stop this from happening? my setup: Stock cat 250x, Honda gx200 motor and a...
  5. snoop

Cat 250X for $5 bucks

Thanks Everyone For The information.
  6. snoop

Cat 250X for $5 bucks

Thanks for your 2 cents 45t. Actually, I was thinking about passing on the bike at first because I never saw one before and it looked like junk to me.Then I posted it on the craigslist to sell and try to make a little money off of what looked like junk to me but I got so many low ball offers I...
  7. snoop

Cat 250X for $5 bucks

yes, I plan on rebuilding it. The Engine was not as bad as I thought. The cylinder was has a few light scratches. The gas tank was full of rust and I will need a new blower housing.
  8. snoop

Cat 250X for $5 bucks

Pics were working. Let me upload again
  9. snoop

Cat 250X for $5 bucks

Hello Everyone, My name is Snoop. I am new to Mini bikes, Hell I never even saw one until I got mines. OK Last year I bought a Cat250x for $5 bucks off a neighborhood junkie, that he found in the trash. I just got around to working on it. I am doing a engine swap because the Briggs 2.5 hp...
  10. snoop

Help!

Thanks!!!
  11. snoop

Help!

Hey Guys, I just got this mini bike from a friend of mines and I am having a hard time trying to identify it.I thought it was a Lil Indian but I can't find any serial numbers on the frame. I was hoping some one could identify it Thanks