3. S

Super bronc vt-10

Bump price drop $800 send me a text 570 851 9642
  4. S

Super bronc vt-10

Bump 1000 OBO the bike is in susquehanna pa 3 hours from Windber
  5. S

Windber 2014

I can't make it to Windber I have to go to a funeral the day I was going down can someone bring my super bronc down and sell it for me the bike is in susquehanna pa send me a pm
  6. S

Super bronc vt-10

It was a cregslist list scammer
  7. S

Super bronc vt-10

Not sold almost got scammed
  8. S

Super bronc vt-10

Sold!!!:D :(
  9. S

Super bronc vt-10

I'm selling my vt-10 super bronc for 1200 obo she works like a charm I put a new carb on there because the throttle setup on this was not user friendly and would stick and there is no stopping this thing when that happens :D and the only thing it needs is a new brake cable [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  10. S

Super Bronc restoration project

I need some of these parts I sent you a message of what need off this
  11. S

Windber Minibike Reunion 2012

damn im stuck in fort lee still so i cant make it again
  12. S

boot camp

I love it doing great at AIT I'm a 91B wheeled vehicle mac. So I know a lot of the about stuff I'm working on. its deseil so it's a little different but not too bad. I'm in mod c witch is the electrical systems so that will be new Thank you everyone
  13. S

boot camp

I love it doing great at AIT I'm a 91B wheeled vehicle mac. So I know a lot of the about stuff I'm working on. its deseil so it's a little different but not too bad. I'm in mod c witch is the electrical systems so that will be new I'm in fort lee va a lot better than fort sill Thank you everyone
  14. S

boot camp

im all done with basic training for the army now im off to AIT
  15. S

WTB Heald Super Bronc

ebay my firend i just seen two nice super broncs and one had everything you can get for them