Windber 2014

It gets better every year.... Just got back from NH picking up the plate and registration for the CT70... So at least I can ride it on the street. I should have done the points,condenser and carb. But I don't think I will have time... Well it runs anyway but I wish I had more time....

I can't make it to Windber I have to go to a funeral the day I was going down can someone bring my super bronc down and sell it for me the bike is in susquehanna pa send me a pm

Looks like a good working setup :thumbsup:

I am working on my campsite power for my toyhauler too lol

I have two deep cycle marine batteries , for about 200 amphour capacity , and a 2000 watt inverter

For charging I have my little 800 watt generator with 12 volt 8amp charger and 28 watts of solar panels if its sunny
Or I can run 110 v from the generator to the trailer

And then there is the propane stove and lantern as backup lol

buckeye

Overbuild much Rob? :wink:
Or a well prepared boy scout.:shrug:
I'd have extension cords ran to every light, fan, radio, and electrical apparatus I had. Glad everyone has a generator.:laugh:

Looks like a good working setup :thumbsup:

I am working on my campsite power for my toyhauler too lol

I have two deep cycle marine batteries , for about 200 amphour capacity , and a 2000 watt inverter

For charging I have my little 800 watt generator with 12 volt 8amp charger and 28 watts of solar panels if its sunny
Or I can run 110 v from the generator to the trailer

And then there is the propane stove and lantern as backup lol

Looks like you have it wired Rob, sort of speak. It does sound like you've covered all bases.

I can't make it to Windber I have to go to a funeral the day I was going down can someone bring my super bronc down and sell it for me the bike is in susquehanna pa send me a pm
Why not just put a pic and price in this thread and someone may just buy it to ride at Windber?:scooter:

I say we boycott all the unfortunate people that are in Windber ! Lol , Guys I know you'll have a great time and I hope to meet y'all next year , that is if I can fit Buckeyes head in the RV ?

It's on !

Hey again Folks,

Wow what a busy week !

...not only have I been working, and preparing stuff for Windber, but I've been repairing a bedroom over at my Mom's place, that had suffered water damage from a storm.

Seems like i've been working on this room for ages...had to rip out subfloor, and clean up where the 'fire and water' restoration folks started...(they made a dang mess).

Got it all cleaned up, installed new insulation under all the floor, lot's of nailers to have something to nail to, then new 3/4 inch plywood subfloor, then a bunch of nailers for the panelling, then the panelling...and tonight I installed the last piece of panelling !!!

Now I get to pack the trailer for the trip to Pittsburgh PA, then Windber, as we leave tomorrow afternoon !

I'm running on adrenaline now, but have four running bikes to bring...my super bronc, my boonie bike, my bird War Eagle, and my pepto bismol pink little arco ! (and got to load my trading stuff too).

Might get some pictures posted of progess, may not..got a lot to do still, then have to sleep, so I can get up to meet the carpet guys at Mom's at 9 am...:eek:ut:

Then hope to leave by mid afternoon tomorrow...:eek:hmy:...:laugh:...visiting in Pittsburg till Wed am, then headed for Windber !! :thumbsup: !!

Robert C

delray

RobertC
Got it all cleaned up, installed new insulation under all the floor, lot's of nailers to have something to nail to, then new 3/4 inch plywood subfloor, then a bunch of nailers for the panelling, then the panelling...and tonight I installed the last piece of panelling !!!
if you can do that rob...........you can build a minibike....:thumbsup:
i all ways say if i can build a big block chevy.....i can do anything......:laugh:....no really....:laugh:

see you at windber.....:scooter: