Recent content by ssscat

1. S

tecumseh hs40 slanted intake

up for sale i have a tecumseh hs40 slanted intake. Intake is stamped with the number 51 0 112. Overall good condition with no problems. Will gladly send pictures if needed through text or email. Asking $45.00 shipped within the US. Payment by cash check or money order sorry i don't have a...
  2. S

Arctic Cat Screamer Exhaust - Reproduction

If you do reproduce them, as a collector of arctic cats minis and snowmobiles I would hope that the reproduced part would be marked in some way. I've seen the value of too many original parts destroyed due to reproduction parts that are identical to the originals, and therefore no way of telling...
  3. S

fox minibike project... Jim Thorpe PA

Pics I hope.....
  4. S

fox minibike project... Jim Thorpe PA

Here is a bike that I thought I was going to get to but never did. Barn found, mostly complete. H35 has spark and compression and should run with a carb cleaning. Rear axle is missing a spacer, which I will see if I can find one. Brake levers/throttle also missing. Kickstand is also MIA I may or...
  5. S

Can anyone help identify this one?

Actually there is a difference. The gas tank mounting brackets are different for the climber and the ssscat, they had to change the bracket due to the different tanks.
  6. S

briggs 5hp engine...... Jim Thorpe PA

sold......
  7. S

minibikin- pm replied to....... I will look into the model numbers........
  8. S

~price drop~ will take $35 picked up in Jim Thorpe
  9. S

Heres the model info Model 30202 Type 0195-01 Code 6711147
  10. S

briggs 5hp for sale. It is Missing the exhaust. Does run but could use the carb gone through, as it leaks from the carb a little when running. I do not know how to age these but will post model numbers later. I did not try to hide what this motor is by spraybombing it, so it has the usual...
  11. 100_15112

100_15112

12. 100_15093

100_15093

13. S

Arctic Cat tool kit ???

I'd be interested in knowing what came in the kits as well. my tool pouch came with a plastic bag/divider to hold the tools, but most of the tools are missing. This "bag" may or may not be correct I don't know?
  14. S

broken fin repair

unfortunatly my fins broke at the bottom, so grinding it down is not an option.
  15. S

broken fin repair

actually....... its for a outboard boat motor. Posted here instead of off topic because i figured I would get more responses. I'm sure I could find the parts, but would end up paying more then the whole things worth.