Recent content by stasoccerkid

1. S

the clutch is here

i bought that same motor and mine also came with a key, i would recomend to use the one it comes with
  2. S

dumb ?

have you ever had someone ask you why you ride such a small bike im 6'4 and my faimly always makes fun of me for playing with such small toys
  3. S

Wheelie Monster

haha thats a pretty ugly bike i made something like that once but it was on the back of cheap 49cc pocket bike
  4. S

new here with a new mini

thanks to everyone and yea for the cable i will ziptie it down or something so that its not loose and doesnt move around i have probley riden between 1 and 2 hours sofar and no problemes and for the frame i like the flat black but here in st louis its dark around 5oclock and around 30 degrees so...
  5. S

new here with a new mini

i now im sorry im trying
  6. S

new here with a new mini

hi im pretty new around here and i just bought and built a azusa 6inch minibike kit with max toque 12t clutch and a 6.5hp clone i love its tons of fun just thought someone might want to see it
  7. S

6.5hp clone governor ?

hi i have a 6.5 central machinery clone and on affordable go karts they recomend removing the govener will increase the rpm to about 5200 Affordable Go Karts - Performance Basics now im wondering if this is a safe idea because i would like the increase in speed. thanks in advance Robbie
  8. S

selling all of my stuff!

how much for the noram race cluch
  9. S

My chopper build

jesse your a dick and always say sorry with stupid excuses maybe you should help him on why it wont work
  10. S

break in

so could i then just start it up and drive it around my yard (where i will be driving most of the time) for say an hour and then change the oil and be done
  11. S

break in

hi i just bought a 6.5hp clone and was wandering if there is any thing speacial i need to do for the first start up and breakin i ask becasue i have a couple nitro r/c cars and there is a special breakin you have to follow to make the egine last i have herd that for the first run you should...
  12. S

my new hobbie

haha yea i have a couple rc cars and was looking to buy another and relized i could get a minibike kit and a clone for about the same price lol so screw r/c (atleast for now)
  13. S

Comment by 'stasoccerkid' in media 'Azusa'

hi i was wondering if that was this mini bike frame http://www.gokartgalaxy.com/go_kart_&_minibike_kits.htm if so does the 6.5 clone fit welll and how does it handle the power?