Recent content by Striker69LIC

1. S

Lil Indian 6000

but it's all new to me
  2. S

Lil Indian 6000

so the Lil indian chopper is a 6000? if what im reading here about the handle bars mine is a 67 or 68. they have a plate the the center triple tree bolt goes through and a u bolt on each side as well. :smile:
  3. S

Lil' Indian History

link doesn't work? :no:
  4. S

Lil Indian Chopper parts / info needed

would it be a crime if I painted it a light green metallic? Like the Electra Rat Fink bicycles? :shrug:
  5. S

went back to the place but no extra parts found yet
  6. S

Lil Indian Chopper 1st generation

yes thanks for the ads
  7. S

thanks guys I was at a buddy's helping him out with some work and It was in a shed at his mother in laws. I told him I'd been looking for an old mini bike he showed it to me and we made a deal. Lucky me :laugh::thumbsup:
  8. S

A warehouse of minibike parts found me.

I could sure a pair of those shocks
  9. S

So from the picture I posted you guys tell me I have a rare lil indian outlaw chopper. How do I tell the year? 52468 Frame # Were do I find missing parts? chain guard, sissy bar, foot pedal covers, etc. What colors were available originally? Should the engine be painted White...
  10. S

1969 Lil''Indian Outlaw chopper

Im new here but love your LIC I have one like it and need a few parts see my post in parts wanted section. is yours midnight blue? do you know what colors were available? all help or advice is welcome
  11. S

do you guys know what colors were available
  12. S

how do I go about rebuilding or taking apart the shocks to paint and re chrome?
  13. S

thanks soo much guys. I'm going back over to the place I got it from in the morning to see if somehow the missing parts are still hanging around. I'll post my findings or disappointments. :scooter::thumbsup:
  14. S

frame # 52468