Recent content by superflea

1. superflea

Trisport project done

That is one, nice, clean build, you should be really proud of it!
  2. superflea

Mc 9 engine

See just like I said only different.
  3. superflea

Mc 9 engine

All the twin set-ups I've seen use a fuel pump. I think the engine starting when the other engine is going is probably vibration sending a little gas to the off engine. If you have a back of seat tank, gravity is working against you. You probably need a pump for both engines just to make sure...
  4. superflea

ST100 in Ohio for 200.00

Its been on there for awhile now. I saw it awhile back. Could be one of those scammers Manchester was talking about.
  5. superflea

My 'beer budget' 70' Scrambler resto

Well if I used my beer budget on minis instead of BEER, I would have a stable of completely restored mint minis but I'd sure be thirsty.
  6. superflea

APC mini bike FREE

Shoot, I was going to ask if you were willing to come down on the price at all. OH well.
  7. superflea

If you were 12 which bike would you pick?

My avatar says it all.
  8. superflea

Mini Bikes on the farm Northern Michigan Update!

That looks like a total blast. Hope you all have Mini Great Times.
  9. superflea

APACHE MINIBIKE?

Yeah and it can also leap tall buildings in a single bound. (Just Sayin')
  10. superflea

APACHE MINIBIKE?

And of course the Holy Grail
  11. superflea

APACHE MINIBIKE?

See I toldya so.
  12. superflea

APACHE MINIBIKE?

There is also an Apache that is a clone of a Superflea complete with teardrop gas tank.
  13. superflea

What is this bike?

Its called "The Chinese Revenge"
  14. superflea

Rupp, Bonanza part? What is it.

That is a Fuzzy Rug Leech. They are known to carry Collectitivess which if not treated soon enough can be fatal to marriages. I don't know the heck the roundy thing is.
  15. superflea

Projects dragged back out

I appreciate the offer but I just offering to buy it if it was a 4 1/2 and you had no use for it. Yes shipping would be pricey as they are cast iron. Also this would be a purchase that would go onto the shelf for later use. Thanks again for the offer