Recent content by superflea

1. superflea

Frame id please?

Artic Cat at one time. Frame only the rest is from a parts pile. Not bad looking though.
  2. superflea

Powell ???

I've got the handlebars out, that was no problem. So does the rod stay with the forks using your method or does stay on the bike?
  3. superflea

Powell ???

How does one go about removing the forks from the frame on a Powell. With the handlebars off the top is just a rod with a tapered end and the bottom is the pivot rod is flush with the bottom tree. I see no snap ring or any other type of retainer and I can see ball bearings inside. I am trying...
  4. superflea

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Just looking at it makes my nuts hurt!
  5. superflea

Need help identifying old dingo

Do a search on the web just type in Manco dingo.
  6. superflea

Removing engine water slide decal?

You have to soak it (hot water) until it almost floats off (if your lucky). If you trying to reuse it you will have to find something that it won,t adhere to like wax paper or the like. Its still sketchy if it will be reuseable.
  7. superflea

Herters Minibike Just North of Des Moines,Iowa

I don't know why those aren't more popular. They are extremely well-made and comfortable. I had one for awhile but somebody had stretched it. It actually made it even more comfortable. I don't ride anymore so I used it in a trade. Wish I hadn't.
  8. superflea

Pair of Powells

Sold !
  9. superflea

Pair of Powells

Price reduction, $450 (still $50 to get them ship ready)
  10. superflea

Clinton round tank

It may not be a half gallon but it is at least 2 quarts.
  11. superflea

what is it ?

Heathkit?
  12. superflea

Barn find

That is a VERY cool set of wheels. I hope you snagged it.
  13. superflea

Pair of Powells

I have two Powells that I am selling as a pair. I am asking $600 as they sit. If I have to ship them add $50 for my time and materials to get them ship-ready. The actual shipping cost is the buyers responsibility.
  14. superflea

Meyers?