Recent content by Tarslave

1. Tarslave

New guy with a already broken new ct200

Great description. Happens to almost every. Great motivation to do exactly what I did. Stage 1 with TAV kit.
  2. Tarslave

10 horse Tex motor on dingo blowing oil outta the intake

Is the motor shot? Would a predator motor work. Don’t wanna lose performance. The 10 hp Tec seemed like a dog. Any better options to just bolt on.
  3. Tarslave

Coleman mini bike ct200u

Yep I’m guessing bad clutch I was amazed at how fast mine went bad.
  4. Tarslave

Coleman EX

Whoa!! Love it!!
  5. Tarslave

Torque converter options for Coleman CT200U-EXR-C?

Right on my man. I took that advice. Absolutely a rip off. Buy it seperate the GPS kit is only selling u convienience of getting it all at once in one spot
  6. Tarslave

Introduction post

Nice dude!
  7. Tarslave

Hiusun engine mods

Right is aftermarket left is factory in this pic. I think it’s just a matter of getting the right combination. It definitely has more once it gets through it’s a little stomach. It’s truly not much it probably wouldn’t be a problem for anyone else but I’m a little crazy lol I want this thing...
  8. Tarslave

Hiusun engine mods

Yes I put the aftermarket E tube in with the 36 jet Left is aftermarket right is original. I did notice the aftermarket one has a larger hole on the bottom so I thought that would need to be with the 36 jet to make it flow properly.
  9. Tarslave

Hiusun engine mods

Haha e- tube
  10. Tarslave

Hiusun engine mods

OK I was thinking the same thing. I might put the original YouTube in it seems like it has more holes in it anyways.
  11. Tarslave

Hiusun engine mods

Aahhh I see, kinda bummed a little cuz the factory one was good, but was running a little lean with the air filter and header. Also this .036 definitely increased my acceleration a little. So I’m gonna try a .038. There’s a .036 in it now.. does the emulsion tube have to coincide with h the jet...
  12. Tarslave

Hiusun engine mods

OK so I managed to get a reverse drill bit on the factory jet. I got it out. Now she’s running a little strange at the low range. Right when I start to get on her she spits and sputters but me and once it kicks in it has a lot better acceleration with a .036 on it. Wondering why it’s sputtering...
  13. Tarslave

Light mods for the Coleman CT200U-EX

Ya man!! Actually really like tinkering on these things. I aint skeerd