Recent content by The Hooligan

1. T

2nd Annual Lower Alabama Fall Meet

1 meduim shirt please.
  2. T

Billet lifters

Anybody still making billet lifters for the hemi predator smallenginescams and nrracing have been out of stock for awhile.
  3. T

Upgrading springs

We usually use an open end wrench. Press it down with the retainer on and just put the keeper in.
  4. T

RTC-8 head mods

Nitrous wet shot! Im using a fogger. There are three carshows my buddies and I go to a year where we can run minibikes down an 1/8th mile drag track. We usually put the hottest tunes we can in the bikes for these shows. Im really trying to make a under 10 second pass.
  5. T

RTC-8 head mods

Thanks for the help everybody but I ended up trading the head for another ported head with the 5.5mm valve guides. Which works out good for me because I dont have to buy bigger valves. I have a set of raceseng s.s. valves sitting in a box atm. Im not really going radical with the motor so much...
  6. T

RTC-8 head mods

Im currently building a radical predator engine. I have pretty aggressively ported RTC-8 head. I was wondering if anyone made some stainless steel valves with the 5mm valve stems. If not how can I make some fit. I was thinking of drilling out the valve stems on a drill press but i don't know if...
  7. T

2015 Build Off 3G fabrications "Bombardier" Just For Fun

Almost forgot here's a pic of Isaiah3g riding the bombardier.
  8. T

Well guys the weekend is over and the bike has a new owner. Miss Salior Pitre won the bike her Dad Bobby Pitre (in picture) invited us to the very first Swamp Stomp 6 years ago,the show we raffled the bike off at. The bike couldn't have gone to a better home. It was a very emotional build all...
  9. T

The Bombardier is done. Kind of a bittersweet moment with it being the last bike we all worked on together. The bike is being raffled off march 7th at the annual swamp stomp carshow.And without further ado the last build pics. Footpegs are made from predator 212cc cams and a sissybar from a...
  10. T

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUDdG8Cxo7s&feature=youtu.be
  11. T

Sorry guys about the long wait. Honestly the OldMiniBikes build off kinda slipped my mind. We have been thrashing to get this bike done. Ill start where the last update left off. Extended the top of the rear swing arm out. Got the drive line working and welded up. Mounted the turbo and figured out the...
  12. T

Alright guys the long awaited update. Got the engine in. Figured out the triple tree and mounted it. Cut the top of the swing arm gonna extend it out to the backbone kinda similar to a hardtail. Made a bracket for the pulley which has sprocket mounted on the other side that continues as a chain...
  13. T

Stock Predator, Why Not ?!?!

I have a DB30. It'll be a bit closer 25. The acceleration kinda bogs down top end. If your good with that cool if not,all you need is and air filter adapter,jets,and exhaust. That's the most basic thing you can do to these engines performance wise. I say its worth it. You governor will kick in...
  14. T

Introduction . . .

Hey man, i'm not to far from you i'm in Independence. My friends and I have a shop and we build fully customized one-off motorbikes that we race. We use the same motors that you use on minibkes and build them up were turning about 12-15 horsepower out of a 5 horse flathead. But we also have a...
  15. T

Bbeach I assume you mean the jackshaft mounts we usually get them from Tractor Supply. Thank you and I'm sorry you to hear about your brother.