RTC-8 head mods

Im currently building a radical predator engine. I have pretty aggressively ported RTC-8 head. I was wondering if anyone made some stainless steel valves with the 5mm valve stems. If not how can I make some fit. I was thinking of drilling out the valve stems on a drill press but i don't know if I could get the tolerances right. Also thought of robbing some 5.5mm out of an older non-hemi head. But then I'm not sure the valve guides would fit.

they sell a 5.5mm reamer for that I don't think it's to much price wise. I tried to drill mine and it didn't work out. And I'm aslmost positive they don't make stainless 5mm valves. I have to get new guids put in now. it's just a extra head for me but it's a nice one. good luck man I'd just buy the reamer. lol

You can get valves for them but they are bike valves and you have to know what fits what . I have a pretty rad hemi predator build with a RTC 6 head , which is the same as your 8 . I'am using the stock valves and they work fine . The guys on bobs4cycle run them that way with no issues .

Just install any replacement 5.5mm guides or Ream yours to 5.5. A Bit of advice if you are going Very Radical use Exhaust Guides with lock ring on both Valves

Thanks for the help everybody but I ended up trading the head for another ported head with the 5.5mm valve guides. Which works out good for me because I dont have to buy bigger valves. I have a set of raceseng s.s. valves sitting in a box atm. Im not really going radical with the motor so much as looking into power adders. I just want reinforce as much as I can. Because what im going to attempt has only been done by a couple people. I plan on posting a build thread when I start assembling things.

Nitrous wet shot! Im using a fogger. There are three carshows my buddies and I go to a year where we can run minibikes down an 1/8th mile drag track. We usually put the hottest tunes we can in the bikes for these shows. Im really trying to make a under 10 second pass.