Recent content by The_Dude

1. T

some kinda Tote Gote?

I appreciate the attempts
  2. T

my ten year hunt is over WACKY CHOPPER!

I better start looking now if it takes 10 years!
  3. T

some kinda Tote Gote?

Thanks OND, I sent him a message.
  4. T

some kinda Tote Gote?

Hey guys and gals. I've gote this old bike that's been sitting around. And I think it's a tote gote of sorts.... but I have been unable to find a model that looks like it. So I ask the collective genius of this awesome forum... help me please
  5. T

Mark iv rogue 400... Help help help

What kind of shape are your seat and tires in? pics?
  6. T

It's close JTG. not sure if I wanna get that Frankenstein on it yet. But thank you
  7. T

Buckeye, Thank you. Rollin2, maybe your right. Ludicrous Speed, you wouldn't happen to have a link to your post? or maybe Apache Riders? im new to this whole forum thing.
  8. T

I always follow good advice.
  9. T

Thank you OND. I'm happy this place exists
  10. T

Hello Gentlemen, I am new to the mini bike world. as a kid I never finished an old Gote. and I just picked up a Mark IV Rogue! I've spent the last 13 years working for uncle Sam and moving all the time. this go around he has me in a place where I could actually afford a yard!! so needless to...
  11. T

ROGUE MARK lV 400

George, that is a sweet Mark IV that your buddy was working on. I just picked up a frame for one and was wondering if you know what those brackets at the bottom of the forks are called or where I might be able to find some? it would be highly appreciated! thanks