Recent content by thelostranger6

1. thelostranger6

The Screamer had a good day!

Very nice. Sharp bike too.
  2. thelostranger6

MB-165 Project

Well thanks for the advice and info. My TAV2 is here, and I'm just waiting for the axle & bushings to come in and I'll be able to put it together. I probably won't get them within a week though due to the recent storm. I'll let you know how it goes when I actually get it together. (With...
  3. thelostranger6

MB-165 Project

Yup, the rear sprocket even says right on it, 50T. I've never seen a Canadian MB so I wouldn't know, this one was bought and owned locally from factory in the Ohio area. When the 7" was on it with the extra height of the yerf-dog plate it sat quite fine for clearance. Since that 7" system is a...
  4. thelostranger6

MB-165 Project

Nope, the yerf-dog assembly worked fine too. I actually ordered a second baseplate and jackshaft. However the jackshaft on the original is destroyed, and cost me the fixed face of the 7" driven, which is why I bought the TAV2. And my ratio is 10-50, not 10-54. I'm sorry, but I'm going to...
  5. thelostranger6

MB-165 Project

I'm sorry, but what won't work? The TAV2 complete system I ordered comes with the belt, which I ordered a second in case. It is a 6" driven, with 10 tooth jackshaft sprocket. It bolts together and fits quite well, belt and all. If you'd like, you can check it out at: Drive System Kits for 3 to...
  6. thelostranger6

MB-165 Project

Thank you, Bullhead.
  7. thelostranger6

MB-165 Project

Well I bought that gas tank from Wildfire motors, and I will never do business with them again. The first tank was completely full of rust, already flaking. This is the second one, and I had to use rust remover on it. I get just over half a gallon in thanks to the angle and location of the...
  8. thelostranger6

MB-165 Project

That seat surprisingly cleaned up nice, I was half expecting tears under all the grime. Well I had to bore 6 holes into the engine plate that is on it. He must have replaced it, it is very thick steel poorly welded to it. 4 holes for the engine, two for the stock yerf-dog jackshaft plate...
  9. thelostranger6

MB-165 Project

Well, I'm new here, and finally getting around to posting for my first time. I just thought I'd share, since I cant find a build quite like what I'm doing. I bought a MB-165 from a guy in my welding class, barn kept, Hensim motor. I fell in love because me and my buddy had plans to build one...
  10. DSCN16341

DSCN16341

Yerf-Dog jackshaft plate and comet kit, on a Tecumseh OHH60 with a new Wizzer gas tank.
  11. DSCN16042

DSCN16042

12. DSCN1405

DSCN1405

13. DSCN1404

DSCN1404