Recent content by Thirdfloor

1. T

14cc or 18cc ported big valve honda

depending on the cc. im just seeing what out there
  2. T

14cc or 18cc ported big valve honda

looking for a nice honda or clone head 14cc or 18cc big valves.
  3. T

Jr Mamba or Mod 2 Cheater Cam????

Thanks guys. I'm going to throw the Jr mamba in I also picked up a flat top piston and .20+ billet rod. Let's see what happens
  4. T

Same gearing but a 6 inch tire
  5. T

I have a 11t clutch and 70tspocket with a 5 inch wheel. My buddy has the mamba Jr with billet goodies and pipe and jetted. But my mod 2 killed it. I'll swap the cam out and give it a try
  6. T

Hey guys ive been running a mod 2 cheater cam for the last year in a little drag bike im running. i only do 100ft drags and its been going good but ive been reading here that the jr mamba is better. i ordered the mamba and have it in hand but i just raced a mamba and i killed it:scooter:. but...
  7. T

100ft drag 60t or 72t rear spocket????

thanks guys ill add the 72t since i have one laying around
  8. T

its a 410x350x5 slick
  9. T

thanks for getting back to me man. sorry i forgot that lol its a 12T no jackshaft also a 410x350x5 slick
  10. T

Hey guys. i have a modded predator with mod 2 cam and billet goodies ported heads and 18lbs springs and .37 jet with intake and exhaust. im looking for the best spocket for a drag only 100ft i have a 60t on now and i take off good without coming off the ground but once the cam kicks in it...
  11. T

more power!!

Thanks guys. I'll did the 8 key and I finished porting the heads. And I was running a .36 jet so I put a .37 in today. I should have it all together tomorrow and running for Monday.
  12. T

more power!!

Should I use a timing key. If so what key do you think??
  13. T

more power!!

I'm going to port and polish up the head abit as well
  14. T

more power!!

I shaved the head .050 and I read .065 is safe so I might do more. But I don't know the ratio not sure how to do it