Recent content by Tsmithers3

1. Tsmithers3

Any info on this big bike?

Posted locally. They are asking $250. New motor (predator) Could anyone tell me what kind of mini bike this is and if they are far off from price? Thanks!!
  2. Tsmithers3

Bonanza BC 1200

$325 you pay shipping
  3. Tsmithers3

Bonanza BC 1200

Roller for $325 with or without the seat.
  4. Tsmithers3

Bonanza BC 1200

Final bump. :smile: Also will sell as a roller for the right price.
  5. Tsmithers3

70's Mini bike?

Picked up another cool little mini bike off of facebook. Guy I bought it from said it was probably a 70's bike. Just looking for more information like make, model, and year and any other details. Came with a possible original gas tank and front fender. Also has flip up foot pegs and a good sized...
  6. Tsmithers3

Bonanza BC 1200

$600
  7. Tsmithers3

Vintage Mini Bike? Guy is asking $200.

Any information on this mini bike? This guy is asking $200 locally. Thanks!
  8. Tsmithers3

Bonanza BC 1200

Bump. :scooter:
  9. Tsmithers3

Bonanza BC 1200

For sale is a Bonanza BC 1200. Bought it about a month ago. Brand new Predator Hemi 212 with stage 1 upgrades from OldMiniBikes (exhaust, intake, jet). Still has the governor in. Just got it broke in and new oil. Has a Max Torque clutch. Has great power and is fun to drive. Mostly original as I can tell...
  10. Tsmithers3

Post gets denied??

I will try that out Manchester, Thanks. Probably be buying a seat from you if I don't get it sold.
  11. Tsmithers3

Post gets denied??

Yeah.. and if I don't I will keep it and get it sandblasted and painted. I love it I've done what I wanted to it (to save it from the dark corner of a guys garage). I like fixing things up, and will be looking for more bikes if I get this sold.
  12. Tsmithers3

Post gets denied??

Trying to post in the complete classifieds section. Every time I try to post or preview my post gets denied saying something about to many URL's or forbidden words. Any help? Only have 6 pictures and a decent sized paragraph.
  13. Tsmithers3

1969 Bonanza BC1300?

So you guys are thinking keep the original paint? Or I would possibly restore the paint back go the facotry blue.. Whichever would make it worth more in the long run, I'm for.
  14. Tsmithers3

1969 Bonanza BC1300?

I am down in Nevada, currently going to school up in Warrensburg. UPDATE: Just picked it up, and it's got the original badge on the front. And Abit1322, tempting! After seeing what the parts go for.. I'm blown away!
  15. Tsmithers3

1969 Bonanza BC1300?

What are you guys thinking.. Should I restore it? Won't have factory motor, but everything else will be about right. I'll have to get the front badge.