Recent content by Tule Trooper Boy

1. T

Seagreens: I'm a fellow Tule Trooper Guy. I heard you found a NOS Transmission in your...

Seagreens: I'm a fellow Tule Trooper Guy. I heard you found a NOS Transmission in your Grandfathers Barn. I was wondering if by chance there were any NOS Tule Trooper Sticker Emblems stashed in an old dusty box somewhere? I presently have Two of the Troopers that are runners, and enough parts to...
  2. T

Tule Trooper

Motocycle: It looks like your in PA: You know there are two for sale on Craiglist right now in PA; I would check it out. They are about as clean as they get. Let me know what you think........ Greg
  3. T

Tule Trooper

Tony: Glad to hear from you on here. It looks like you could be a person to carry on the legacy; you being a relation to one of the owners. This is a cool story, I hope you get the project done. What model Tule do you have and what size motor does it have? . I actually own a few of the Tules...
  4. T

Derek: Just did a post in the Tule Group. I think you started that with content that made...

Derek: Just did a post in the Tule Group. I think you started that with content that made everone speechless. She is one sweet little honey. She probably about seventy years old now; but I don't want to think about that anymore (-:
  5. T

Briggs 5hp front mount gas tank.

Model 132436. Google this: Briggs 132436 Gas tank. Here are the part numbers your looking for: Tank 292945 Top bracket 222946 Lower brace 222939 All these parts are still available for a price$$$
  6. T

tule trooper

Hello: Do you still have the tule for sale? I live in OLYMPIA WA.
  7. T

I don't know if your looking for that manifold for the 6hp briggs but here is a new on at lawn...

I don't know if your looking for that manifold for the 6hp briggs but here is a new on at lawn mower pros .com... BRIGGSha210705haMANIFOLD-INTAKEhaProduct Details Let me know how it works out..... Greg
  8. T

1962 Briggs 6HP

Here is the carb elbow your looking for. Let me know how it works out for you.:scooter: BRIGGS 210705 MANIFOLD-INTAKE Product Details Greg