Recent content by turtleman

1. T

Any interest in Central Ohio minibike club?

Do I have to cut my toe s I'm from Crawford county, been really busy to work on minis or karts,doing a little on one mini bike, and one kart, not much though
  2. T

Great price on 6.5 hp Predator

Just picked up 2 on the same coupon same day
  3. T

Comment by 'turtleman' in media 'Unknown'

{ppcode}thanks a lot cap gunner, are these good minis to restore
  4. Unknown

Unknown

Help identify
  5. T

Just wondering

Thanks buckeye I'll give it a try sometime today, most of what I have came from a scrap yard, I worked at part time, payed scrap price for most of them
  6. T

Just wondering

It's been awhile, computer is dead, wife gotten me an I phone a smartphone for an idiot, i was wondering what html is mines off should it be on, does anyone know if and how to post pictures from my iPhone to the site
  7. T

Crocodile Skin Seat

Way cool
  8. T

Word Association Game

Deported
  9. T

New to the OldMiniBikes

I wish, I got that name when I used to run the Carey conservation club in Carey Ohio i used to trap turtles, I'd cook up wild game and feed my friends, I'm too ugly to be on tv but thanks anyways
  10. T

New to the OldMiniBikes

I actually live in Lemert,oh I had shoulder surgery , I'll be down for awhile , maybe we can get together sometime in the near future, glad someone is close by, maybe you can tell me what I have
  11. T

New to the OldMiniBikes

Thanks cheesy , I'll send a pic when I figure out how to do it, I'm not good at this kind of computer stuff
  12. T

New to the OldMiniBikes

I'm trying to figure out how to use this site, pictures, ect. I collect minis have 9 only 1 running, know only what 2 are, will need help identify them love this site, found it by accident