Recent content by Twoclucks

1. Twoclucks

Belt

I’m looking for a belt for mine too and can’t find the list on the website
  2. Twoclucks

Bird Terra Torque build

Found the issue. Brake shoes I ordered were offset differently. A little grinding and they work great. Drove all over town looking for some pucks for the secondary clutch to no avail. I think I have some that will work though. She might be a runner later today.
  3. Twoclucks

Bird Terra Torque build

Back wheel quits turning at a certain point. My brake drum is bent just a little. Time to order one.
  4. Twoclucks

New to this

Made a build thread like you suggested. https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/bird-terra-torque-build.166515/
  5. Twoclucks

Bird Terra Torque build

Bought this Terra Torque a little over a year ago. I took it all apart and replaced all the bearings and bushings on the frame. I did not open up the engine yet. I cleaned out the carb and replaced the fuel filter and line, but no real engine work yet. Plan for right now is to get it running and...
  6. Twoclucks

New to this

I didn’t even think about a crush sleeve. If the outer spacers don’t do the trick I might see if I can have one made.
  7. Twoclucks

New to the Forum and cant find this bike

Actually this is the thread of the guy I got it from. I just happen to find it on this website. Small world of small bikes.
  8. Twoclucks

New to the Forum and cant find this bike

I ended up buying this very bike lol
  9. Twoclucks

New to this

Been a year since I’ve touched the mini bike. I took it all apart, cleaned and painted the fenders and frame, replaced all the steer and axle bearings, brake pads, throttle linkage and brake linkage. I need to get the back axle set up properly still. I can’t tighten the axle down without...
  10. Twoclucks

New to this

Thanks for the warm welcome! I finished taking the bike apart last night. I will start rebuilding it in a few weeks. I’ll start up a post about it too. Should be a fun learning curve.
  11. Twoclucks

New to this

I'm green as green can be to the world of mini bike. Mechanic by trade, so not new to tinkering, but I think I have finally found a fun way to tinker on stuff. I picked up a 1970's Terra Torque a few weeks ago. The guy claims it's all original, and I don't know enough about it so say that's true...