honda/clone 6.5 stock carb

Trade for new stock clone rod
  4. V

Briggs 3hp

5. V

Briggs 3hp

6. V

baffled

I had a problem with a engine I got in the butterfly actually fell off in the carb, boy that was a sight!
  7. V

Briggs 3hp

90$ shipped
  8. V

Briggs 3hp

Can add brand new max torque clutch for 55$
  9. V

Briggs 3hp

Briggs 3hp just refreshed done by yours truly. New piston, rings, gaskets, lifters and springs, painted original color of grey. Ready to bolt on. 100$ shipped to lower 48 states. 828 702 4473. Text for pics or email venomracingengines@live.com I'm sure I'll get bashed for this to :thumbsup:
  10. V

Tecumseh Big block

What HP is this mother trucker pushing?
  11. V

Predator

what were you looking to do? theres always, tillitson carb, arc flywheel, billet rod, bigger cam......
  12. V

Briggs 5 hp tuning question??

put a dyno 003 cam in, and update the springs to 1.420-1.450. then your should be pushing 6500-7000 rpm before it even thinks of floating the valves.
  13. V

Fuel tank for baja racer

Thanks for the ideas guys I appreciate them the motorized bicycle tank will be the best bet
  14. V

Fuel tank for baja racer

Listen here, all I want to know is ideas you guys had. I'm not gonna pay someone to put a fuel tank on their racer. What am I gonna have to PayPal someone 20 bucks for them to tell me to weld a tank to the frame? You ever heard of helping out someone because I sure have :thumbsup:
  15. V

Fuel tank for baja racer

Any ideas on how to mount a fuel tank up to a baja racer? Putting a clone on one for a customer. Thanks for any input