Recent content by vikingmax

1. V

Sears Scrub Brake Pad

Jeff, Do you still have these brake pads for sale? I need one, pls email me at mcktom@bellsouth.net. been looking for one of these forever. Thanks Tom
  2. V

Sears Scrub Brake Pad

Hello Jeff, Do you have any of these brake pads left? I'll take one if you do. Shoot me an email with the details.. Thanks, Tom
  3. The McFlyer

The McFlyer

A Clark gokart I restored. Dubbed "The McFlyer" by my 8 year old son....classic!
  4. Metal flake

Metal flake

A Clark gokart I restored. Dubbed "The McFlyer" by my 8 year old son....classic!
  5. Kart Rear View

Kart Rear View

6. MTD Front Fender

MTD Front Fender

Pics of a MTD I found. Looking for wheels, a jackshaft and front fork springs. Also any info on this model would be appreciated.
  7. MTD Front Wheel

MTD Front Wheel

Pics of a MTD I found. Looking for wheels, a jackshaft and front fork springs. Also any info on this model would be appreciated.
  8. MTD

MTD

9. MTD New Project

MTD New Project

10. V

New Member 1st Resto

Ok guys, newish member and decided to post some pics of my 1st mini resto. Its a Sears Roper (I think) that was picked from a swap meet. It was in great condition and still retains its origional seat. I believe it came with a 4 hp Tech and after several failed attempts to find one, I went...
  11. Left Side View

Left Side View

Sears Roper my first resto
  12. Pinstriping

Pinstriping

13. Front View

Front View

14. 1st resto a Sears Roper

1st resto a Sears Roper

15. V

Need Sears Roper parts

Guys, Looking for a rear fender bracket for a 6" tire frame. Also would buy a set of front forks if they had shocks, and gas tank. Let me know what you got! Thanks Tom