Recent content by vinny b

1. vinny b

My first Rupp.

If ya know any info on this model, I’d love to know. It’s rough. I took it as a payment for a welding job. I know I’m never going to have the finances to do this bike right. I’ve really only enjoyed actually making all my bikes. I may end up trading it for an old moped or scooter. ***the...
  2. vinny b

It’s been a long time!!!!

It’s been years since I’ve been able to get out in the garage. The time came this summer! Since I sold everything I’ve ever built, I decided to make myself one more mini to keep for me. Couple lengths of 3/4 gas pipe, and a order from gopowersports, and this is what I came up with. 3.5 HP...
  3. vinny b

What frame is this and what is it worth

I had a Sears Roebuck very similar to this. It may be even exact. There's even holes for the factory jack-shaft.
  4. vinny b

My gocart build

Wow....are you still on this site? I haven't logged in in years....thanks man!
  5. vinny b

In Strongsville Ohio...kinda weird

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/5937121475.html
  6. vinny b

I'm back! lol Rim Question

I haven't built a think since 2011. I'm feeling the bug again. In 2011 I was buying these rims with tires on them for under $50. Does anyone know of a inexpensive place to buy a 6" rim to fit a fat tire? I'm going to take my time on this build and make it my "one" nice...
  7. vinny b

barn find today

Nice man! Some guys have all the luck! :thumbsup:
  8. vinny b

Custom Fat Tire Mini 22" wheels / Fresh 5HP B&S $350

Hi from Brunswick Ohio! This is the last of my homemade projects. This is a custom mini bike I had wanted to build for years. I am selling it to free up some cash for xmas presents for the kids. -very fresh 5 hp Briggs and Stratton --literally less than a hour running time on this engine...
  9. vinny b

Finally Finished Fat Tire Mini

How it started I was riding my bicycle home one day from a workout and I saw what I thought was a tiger print seat on something. It was an old arctic cat frame that someone had cut the neck off of. The seat was like new and sold for $60 on ebay as did the original jackshaft / TC set up did...
  10. vinny b

Finally Finished Fat Tire Mini

Hi!!! Vince From Brunswick Ohio.... Haven't posted a project in a while. Although it is a simple project, I like this one. I love the look and the fun of fat tires!!!Homemade Fat Tire Mini Bike - YouTube
  11. vinny b

need 15mm piece of shaft...exist?

I have a project going on and I need a piece of shaft for a rear wheel. It so happens to have meteic bearings in it. Its a old Honda ATC wheel. Does anyone know where I could get a 15mm x 17" piece of metal I could use? Thanks.....Vinny:shrug:
  12. vinny b

My mini-Altered

so very cool! What does the drive train consist of ?
  13. vinny b

Don't weld in only your boxers directly over gasoline.

Did almost the same thing. Next day I had a fire extinguishes in all for corners of the garage!:doah:
  14. vinny b

Stikk looking for large sprocket--here is why.

Building up a FAT CAT homemade. Gonna use old fashion jackshaft set up. Cant afford a torque converter. Big #40 sprocket would help! BTW....its a old artic cat frame. Front end from honda atc!
  15. vinny b

Need Big 42 / 420 sprocket---Like Manco?

Hi, My name is Vince. Its been a long time since I have been to the web site. I am itching to start building again!!! I am looking for a larger than typical sprocket for a fat tire mini Bike Project. I see the Manco Bigcat has quite a big sprocket. Anyone know where to find something like that...