Recent content by vmxracer1

1. vmxracer1

Oregon/Washington based 2024 mini events

The whole reason behind buying it was for my wife, but she has almost zero interest. lol......If there were more events up here within reasonable driving distance, I would keep it but I'm not driving to California 3 or 4 times a year just to ride the thing. Too bad because it's cool. Still in...
  2. vmxracer1

Now you've got me second-guessing trying to sell my new Mega Moto 212 Tillitson...lol
  3. vmxracer1

I'm down in Salem, Or. and I'm finding it hard to get any kind of info on events, even something as popular and the Gambler 100. I just don't get it.
  4. vmxracer1

New, still in the box Mega Moto 212 Tillotson

Wow.....ok. Whatever you guys say. I'm outta here. Have fun. Don't need this aggravation and crap.
  5. vmxracer1

I think you may be talking about Hodaka Days in Athena, Oregon, over by Milton-Freewater in eastern Oregon. As far as I know they still have that big event every year. Maybe shut down for Covid but I believe they are up and running again. I could be wrong. But that event isn't a minibike event...
  6. vmxracer1

So, you felt it necessary to make 3 NEW replies to a subject that should have never been raised. Sounds to me like you may be feeling guilty that maybe, JUST MAYBE you opened your mouth a little prematurely, instead of contacting me privately. Nope, you choose to air your suspicions publicly for...
  7. vmxracer1

That's fine but stop with the baseless, passive aggressive accusations. I'm not stupid and neither are most here. Your comments were aimed at one thing and one thing only. To throw suspicion where you had no cause or right doing so. Stop trying to play mister nice guy here. You're NOT the hall...
  8. vmxracer1

Thats a great idea. If I had any experience promoting and organizing events like that, I would be willing to lead the way, but I don't. But I can certainly volunteer my time. And you're right, the PNW is very behind the curve not only on the minibike side but also the vintage motocross side as...
  9. vmxracer1

Now who's being condescending, huh????.....you amaze me. And all those like you. All I did was make a simple post WITH photo proof and you IMMEDIATELY, in a passive aggressive, backhanded way accuse me of being a scammer. And who the hell made you the websites scammer patrol headmaster...
  10. vmxracer1

So what.....JHC, what's wrong with you? I had every intention of getting involved with these minis but things have changed. And if YOU'RE any indication of the people who ARE involved in this community, I'm glad I didn't...... But I'm sure most people aren't quite the jerk you are.
  11. vmxracer1

A BRAND-NEW Mega Moto 212 from Go PowerSports STILL IN THE BOX. Only unwrapped frame and wheel to look at them. Everything else is still boxed up. It came with the high performance 212cc Tillotson motor WITH the Stage One kit included. This is also the electric start model; all it needs is the...
  12. vmxracer1

Anyone out there have a line on what mini events, like the Gambler 100 mini enduro, will be happening in the PacNW in 2024??......any recent or accurate online (FB) info is non-existent. Thanks.