New, still in the box Mega Moto 212 Tillotson

A BRAND-NEW Mega Moto 212 from Go PowerSports STILL IN THE BOX. Only unwrapped frame and wheel to look at them. Everything else is still boxed up. It came with the high performance 212cc Tillotson motor WITH the Stage One kit included. This is also the electric start model; all it needs is the battery kit from Go PowerSports and it turns it into to a push-button minibike... Save 200-300 bucks by buying this over buying from a retailer like Go PowerSports. I will deliver it anywhere within a 50-mile radius of SE Salem, Oregon, for no charge. Cash Only, no trades, no ex-girlfriends, no weed, no guns...just cash. Here are the specs from Go PowerSports: Features:

Front Suspension
Front & Rear Hydraulic Brakes
Up to 9+ HP Tillotson Engine with Stage 1 Kit
Torque Converter
Tall 19" Offroad Tires
Back Rack For Long Trip Storage
Mega Moto 212 Minibike Kit Includes:

Mega Moto 212 Frame
Tillotson 212EE Electric Start Engine
Mega Moto Stage 1 Performance Kit Black
1" Muffler

Sorry guys, I missed the pricing and shipping parts.......$1,000 cash only and no shipping but I will deliver it as far north as Vancouver, Wa, about 50 miles, and about 70 miles south to Eugene and of course anywhere in between, for no charge.

Attachments

Last edited:
In addition to that ^^^^^, as per forum rules you also have to state if you will ship or is it local pickup only.
Michael

Only 1 post before listing something for sale, interesting.
So what.....JHC, what's wrong with you? I had every intention of getting involved with these minis but things have changed. And if YOU'RE any indication of the people who ARE involved in this community, I'm glad I didn't...... But I'm sure most people aren't quite the jerk you are.

So what.....JHC, what's wrong with you? I had every intention of getting involved with these minis but things have changed. And if YOU'RE any indication of the people who ARE involved in this community, I'm glad I didn't...... But I'm sure most people aren't quite the jerk you are.
Don't take it personally. We have had a ton of scammers here on the site lately. All i did is point out facts, never said anything bad about you at all. Pointing out facts doesn't make me a jerk.
If you are legit, then you have nothing to worry about. My statement was meant as a heads up to other members here, it really had nothing to do with you at all. But you made it about you and your feelings.

If you do a search on the site for people who get scammed, they almost always get scammed by new members with low post counts and zero feedback.
So i am trying to help my fellow members, sorry if you don't like that.
You can take your ball and go home if you want, or you can recognize that i was not personally attacking you in any way shape or form.

Don't take it personally. We have had a ton of scammers here on the site lately. All i did is point out facts, never said anything bad about you at all. Pointing out facts doesn't make me a jerk.
If you are legit, then you have nothing to worry about. My statement was meant as a heads up to other members here, it really had nothing to do with you at all. But you made it about you and your feelings.

If you do a search on the site for people who get scammed, they almost always get scammed by new members with low post counts and zero feedback.
So i am trying to help my fellow members, sorry if you don't like that.
You can take your ball and go home if you want, or you can recognize that i was not personally attacking you in any way shape or form.
Now who's being condescending, huh????.....you amaze me. And all those like you. All I did was make a simple post WITH photo proof and you IMMEDIATELY, in a passive aggressive, backhanded way accuse me of being a scammer. And who the hell made you the websites scammer patrol headmaster anyway??.....you must think very little of your "fellow members" intelligence level that you have to troll around looking to slam people to show how tuff and insightful you are. You are nothing more than a wannabe keyboard commando that thinks he has a "duty" to protect his minions.

We are all on scammer patrol all the time. Nobody called anybody any names except for you.
Please drop the aggression and lets all try to get along.
That's fine but stop with the baseless, passive aggressive accusations. I'm not stupid and neither are most here. Your comments were aimed at one thing and one thing only. To throw suspicion where you had no cause or right doing so. Stop trying to play mister nice guy here. You're NOT the hall monitor here. Only a fool would be blind to the reason behind your comment.

We have a unique, tight knit community of kind, and knowledgeable, folks here.

We all look out for each other.
So, you felt it necessary to make 3 NEW replies to a subject that should have never been raised. Sounds to me like you may be feeling guilty that maybe, JUST MAYBE you opened your mouth a little prematurely, instead of contacting me privately. Nope, you choose to air your suspicions publicly for everyone to wonder about. And NOW everyone reading your post will have a built in biased towards anything I say, because YOU opened that can of "suspicion". You make me laugh. You can't put that genie back in the bottle. Thanks for that, I really appreciate you casting a dark cloud over anything I post going forward....thanks.

You certainly are not doing anything to remove that dark cloud that you perceive.
Now, you have belittled another respected member of this community.
Keep this up, and I suspect you won't even have many people reading the hate-filled words you type.

You certainly are not doing anything to remove that dark cloud that you perceive.
Now, you have belittled another respected member of this community.
Keep this up, and I suspect you won't even have many people reading the hate-filled words you type.
Wow.....ok. Whatever you guys say. I'm outta here. Have fun. Don't need this aggravation and crap.