Recent content by Wale

1. W

Yerf dog? Big wheels/tires

I want them Please let me know how mush the shipping to area code 00926 P,R.. I want know if thev rims are included and if have brakes. I'm on vacations and don't have email , please post here how mush I have to send you and if you have paypal accout or the way for pay to you. I can use my...
  2. W

Wanted Baja 200 Luggage Rack

WANTED for mini Baja the Luggage Rack, rear rim with brake system, headlight and front and rear Fenders. Please send email to compras@cempr.edu thanks and happy hollidays
  3. W

JoeKD's Warrior rebuild

please can you write the new back tire description for order one for my bike.
  4. W

Which of those works better and easy to install?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP :bowdown: Amigo
  5. W

Which of those works better and easy to install?

Someone of you can recommend me wich of those works better and is more easy to install on a Minibike Baja 200 ? If anyone has photos of the convertion and can show them I will very grateful Torque Converter TAV30 Series Go Kart Cart Minibike #41 | eBay...
  6. W

part lot gx200 and clone

I'll take the pipe. Paypall?
  7. W

HONDA 6.5 engine produce current for lights?

I don't have the original engine. I buy an Honda 6.5 and the bike with out motor, Where can I buy an original fly wheel?
  8. W

HONDA 6.5 engine produce current for lights?

I have a Mini Baja 200 with 6.5 Honda engine ( not a clone . I wonder know if this engine produces electric current for the Baja 200 lights and if is possible how connect them.
  9. W

Is possible run a Baja 200 without underdrive?

I start small vacations today and return on November 28/2011. I just have internet in my office. Please let me know how mush and send me your email for pay with paypal. My email is compras@cempr.edu. THANKS:bowdown:
  10. W

PLEASE let me know if I can use this for my bicke???? Comet Torq-A-Verter TAV 30 Asymmetric Converter
  11. W

Thanks for the welcome and for your suggestion.:thumbsup: The economy not allow unnecessary costs,:no: Please correct me. BMI Jackshaft #400825 $ 64.95 BMI Max Torque clutch 5/8 # 402941 $ 44.95 BMI 12 Tooth Replacement Sprocket # ???? $ 20.00...
  12. W

Thanks all for your replys. I write a letter to Santa:deal:
  13. W

The frame with tires cost me only $15.00. If I expend this amount in the converter when I end the bike cost me around $1,000. :shrug: I just have the motor and the frame with tires nothing else.
  14. W

Greetings to all !:scooter: Recently I bought a Baja 200 frame and tires without engine and yesterday I buy an Honda 6.5 hp engine for $200.. My question is : If is possible to install the chain direct to the rear sproker without underdrive unit or converter?