Recent content by Wesley5647

1. W

WTB 71-72 Roadster Rear Wheel or Hub

Must NOT be sloted spoke holes. Must be 24 spoke. Must be very clean. Can pay paypal, money order. Have new Rim and Spokes, will be sending out the hub to be chromed.
  2. W

New Hs50 build

You guys are doing a super job nice work !!!!! And thanks for all the info its helping me with my HS50 build for my Roadster, the only difference I'm going to do is have the cylinder plated, and use the roadster's flywheel, lighting coil, (I have the points type HS50) and tins, I want the old...
  3. W

WTB 1971-1972 rupp roadster frame and swingarm

Still need 1 frame. Gustavo sold me 1 frame, 1 swingarm, and 2 handlebars. Thanks Again for the great Deal and quick shipping !!!!!!!! :scooter: And thanks everybody for their help
  4. W

HS50 Cylinder Plating

Has anybody had their cylinder plated with Nickel Silicon Carbide. I'm thinking of trying this.
  5. W

Respoking

Any leads on anybody who can do this??? I'm replacing all my rims, chroming the hubs, need first class work done.
  6. W

Rechroming

Any good leads ??? mainly the headlight bucket on the Roadsters2 handlebars
  7. W

Rupp Mini Bike Wanted

Got IT !!!!! Thanks everybody for all the help.
  8. W

Rupp Mini Bike Wanted

I'm a newbee, hate to sound stupid but how do you send a PM
  9. W

Rupp Roadster Frame 1970-1971

Thats a great looking blue Frame, I could give it a good home.:scooter: Thanks now I can tell the difference!!!!!
  10. W

Rupp Roadster 2 parts

Are the bars sold ???
  11. W

Rupp Mini Bike Wanted

How much for the Roadster Post some Pic's '
  12. W

12" 24 spoke Rupp Roadster 2 rims SHOW CHROME!!!!!

Rupp Wheels Are the wheels sold?
  13. W

Rupp Roadster Frame 1970-1971

I know the difference in the bikes, BARE Frame what is the difference, the belt and cover, front forks, 10" instead of 12" wheels, are different, but the frame looks the same. I have 2 1971 roadsters I'm restoring both have major rust under the seat, and theres a 70 frame on ebay that looks...
  14. W

WTB 1971-1972 Rupp Roadster Parts

I'll take them, How do we get together on this, I'm a Newbee to this site.
  15. W

WTB 1971-1972 rupp roadster frame and swingarm

do you have any pic's