W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey steve: I'm sorry never answered your message. I missed it by being unfamiliar with the board.
    Thanks the invite, I'm like WAY far from there. More down toward venice florida. I don't get out to do this stuff as much as I'd like, so really enjoy just reading the forums.
    Thanks again.
    I apologize for the long delay in getting back to you. This is the first time I have logged on since January. Unfortunately, I don't know of a source for fenders or carbs except for the usual eBay listings for either high-price stuff or pure junk. I have gotten carbs, from buying junker QA's just to get parts like carbs, mufflers, air filter covers, etc. Fenders are always trashed on most used QA's. Very hard to find decent used fenders. Years ago, I used to be able to find fiberglass repops in either the KO red, green or yellow. They are kind of flimsy and not nearly as goood as plastic ones. Unfortunately, I don't even know of a source for those anymore. I wish I could be of more help to you. Western Hills Honda in Ohio has more NOS Honda parts than anybody in the USA. They have a website. You may try them to see if they have anything you need. Good Luck !
    I was willing to buy one of the torque converters you found get back to me as soon as possible! Thanks
    John
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…