Recent content by xjproto

1. xjproto

Diesel engines (In general) Where to find clutches?!

Hey everyone, been working on my DB30 recently. Dumped some new kawi green and black on it and thought "Man, this looks mean now" But as we all know, the stock engine on it, even though it's bomb proof (IMO) lacks power. I'm a second year mechanic apprentice, and been working on alot of my own...
  2. xjproto

motor oil

I use 15w40 in mine, works good so far.
  3. xjproto

GX200 throug to GX390

I'm in the market for a GX200, GX340 or a GX390 for my DB30. I Don't care how used it is, or if it's knocking or whatever, I'm a mechanic. Would prefer that it has the necessary mods for the throttle linkage, clutch if possible would be nice as well. Would prefer to pay through pay pal...
  4. xjproto

One lucky Coon

That'd be a fun target for my PM5. an easy 23 balls a second. Wish my tree had fruit on it like that though... Birds keep getting it all :thumbdown:
  5. xjproto

You'r Location

Vancouver island, British Columbia. Alot of wicked logging roads to fly down :thefinger:
  6. xjproto

Cold northern neighbor

Hey, I read a few threads here and decided to join up. Very helpful people so far, and pretty stoked on fixing up my DB30 with a GX340. I will be asking alot of questions about this conversion later on... Fuel pump options, fly wheels etc.. I live on Vancouver island, just off the coast of...
  7. xjproto

DB-30 6.5hp engine kit parts

Are these kits still available? Do they fit the dirt bug / doodle bug in Canada? And are you able to ship to your colder neighbor up north?