Recent content by xxkenny90xx

1. X

Bike won't start, help!

Well thanks for the help guys but I think we can close this thread. I put new fuel lines and spark plug yesterday (didn't really try to start it yet) and then today it was gone when I got home from work. Someone stole it so I guess that's that
  2. X

Bike won't start, help!

Hey all, thanks for the advice, no updates yet, been too busy to look at it. In the next few days I'll plug the fuel lines and spark plug in, pull the chain, and try the electric start. My kids are 6 and 8 and me and the wife just got motorcycles so hopefully this'll be a fun toy for them too...
  3. X

Bike won't start, help!

Are they garbage because they have alot of problems or because they aren't very powerful? If it's the latter that's fine, it's for my kids to play with. Any constructive ideas guys?
  4. X

Bike won't start, help!

Interesting, those are some cool motors but I'd probably opt for the cheaper predator. What all is involved in a motor swap on something like this? I'm not sure if I'm at the point of switching motors yet though (unless it's really simple), any tips on getting this thing started?
  5. X

Bike won't start, help!

Ok im new to mini bikes but I got got one for free and am trying to fix it up. I was told it was only used a couple of times and then stored for years. It's a 2 stroke. I drained and refilled the gas/oil. Then I pulled the spark plug, put a little oil in the hole, gave the pull start a few...