Recent content by zckgarten

1. zckgarten

tecumseh h30 carburetor and a 5/8 clutch needed

i do :thumbsup: how much:shrug:
  2. zckgarten

H30 intake manifold, what a joke!!!!!!!1

well i actually borrowed a buddies float:thumbsup: but im still deciden on what motor i wanna put in it. im not satisfied with the tiny three horse. any suggestions?
  3. zckgarten

i do.. pm me
  4. zckgarten

sweet pics?:bowdown:
  5. zckgarten

i found out what it was.. the float was full of gas.. there was a tiny hahahahahair crack in it. jb weld should do the trick
  6. zckgarten

dang.... lol well let me know if you can hook me up with a complete motor
  7. zckgarten

H30 engine rebuild questions

good news! i got the bike runnin perfect. idk how long it will last but its sweet for now. who knew a pin sized hole in the float could reek such havok! lol i slapped some jb weld on the bitch and i was good to go! :scooter::001_tt2:
  8. zckgarten

how much would you be willing to sell for?
  9. zckgarten

thanks:thumbsup: is there any way i can mount a tillosten? idk if spelled right, or maybe a mikuni? i know it will have to be a small car like a 20mm or 22mm? but i can make a intake.. i just wondered if anyone has tried it on such a small motor...
  10. zckgarten

in the pic above there is a red tecumseh motor... a h30? i believe but i have one to it will idle but when i give it full throttle its goes for about 5 secs then boggs out.. it does this with the choke on too... any suggestions?:confused:
  11. zckgarten

hi, i also have a tecumseh h30. i am in need of a carb too although the carb model number i need is 631921 i have no clue of the age of this motor i just wanna get it running. any suggestions?
  12. zckgarten

hi, i also have a tecumseh h30. i am in need of a carb too although the carb model number i need is 631921 i have no clue of the age of this motor i just wanna get it running. any suggestions?