MB200 or BC200

Hi all! I'm new here. I was wondering how you tell the difference between a Bonanza BC200 and MB200? I just picked up one and not sure which it is. Thank you!

BC200 had 4" steel wheels, were painted red and had tall handlebars. MB200 were (mostly) painted orange and will have the 6" Bonanza kidney bean cast aluminum wheels and shorter handlebars. Other differences but that's the quickest way to tell.

BC200 had 4" steel wheels, were painted red and had tall handlebars. MB200 were (mostly) painted orange and will have the 6" Bonanza kidney bean cast aluminum wheels and shorter handlebars. Other differences but that's the quickest way to tell.
Thank you! We have the 4 inch steel wheels and the are painted red as well as the frame. Thank you for the info. I will post pictures asap!

The man who answered your question in the first place actually talks to Mike Farrand, the original owner of Bonanza from time to time. You're not going to get a more definitive answer.

I guess my question would be are the MBs and BCs both late 60s or was one after the other. Forgive me. I'm new to this and excited to restore the bike back to original as much as possible.