Rat Rod Herters Trail 1

I am kinda liking the bare metal with red so I am going to polish up the metal a little bit not too much want to still make it look like a rat rod I also bought two new rear air shocks because I want it too be stiffer plan is to have it a non legal street bike... I bought new fork springs thicker in diameter for more stiffness not as spongy I am looking to delete my drum brake and looking into putting on a front disc brake I need a spacer to push out the hub of the rear wheel so I can delete the drum sprocket and throw in a spacer with a flat sprocket on top... I am looking for a hub spacer with these dimensions 6 lugs 3.25 lug spacing and 1.5 thick spacer or 3 lug 2.75 lug spacing and 1.5 thick spacer...

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I’m excited to see your project progress! I have a heartens trail one also that I want to get going it was my first minibike ever
I’m always a fan of polished bare metal

Just picked up the same bike. Looks like I got the same rear shocks as well. What forks did you get for the front? Thinking about replacing originals for now, but will hold onto them incase I ever got all original on it.