Who’s the powell experts….

Itype2slo

Would you happen to know, is there a gap between the top of the swingarm and the underside of the strap or is more snug? Snug. I would bend strap back push the swingarm down against the spring and then bend the strap over the swingarm. The spring makes it tight

That’s awesome….now the dumb question….on the non brake side (sprocket side)…is there a washer/spacer between the hub and swing arm? Thanks again for the assistance….its like a puzzle, with no box to look at….

Itype2slo

That’s awesome….now the dumb question….on the non brake side (sprocket side)…is there a washer/spacer between the hub and swing arm? Thanks again for the assistance….its like a puzzle, with no box to look at….
No just chain adjuster ( on pic above f)

Oh crap…I see, and it answers another question…I only had one chain adjuster….thats all it takes! Fantastic…thank again….ill try to slow down on the questions…..for now..

Ok now I’m just showing off….a really cool friend of mine (former active member) made this for me….ill call it the “holy grail” of Powell parts!
IMG_6014.jpeg Thanks bud!! Can’t thank you enough!! IMG_6013.jpeg

Hey @Skipp that's badass.

Is that the shifter looking part ?

What function does the shifter looking part serve ? Drivetrain engagement ?
That’s the ever elusive throttle gear and accessory thst locks it in the throttle housing….

with that piece I can use the original throttle…which makes the bike, like original, ease of disassembly and transportable in something other than a pick up…

That’s the ever elusive throttle gear and accessory thst locks it in the throttle housing….

with that piece I can use the original throttle…which makes the bike, like original, ease of disassembly and transportable in something other than a pick up…
So once locked in place...do you then have a twist grip throttle like other motor bikes ?