Not a m.b. but a three wheeler

tomc

View attachment 313496
Here's a shot of the throttle attachment ony new to me Manco three wheeler. The engine is a 10HP Briggs & Stratton. The previous owner has started & ran the engine, but never on the three wheeler. He was convinced that a governor link rod had been misplaced. He gave me one that is obviously not correct. Because of dirt and paint in the hole in the end of the governor lever, I don't believe there was one on it. Maybe throttle only, no working governor on it? IMG_20240423_151001786_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 313496
Here's a shot of the throttle attachment ony new to me Manco three wheeler. The engine is a 10HP Briggs & Stratton. The previous owner has started & ran the engine, but never on the three wheeler. He was convinced that a governor link rod had been misplaced. He gave me one that is obviously not correct. Because of dirt and paint in the hole in the end of the governor lever, I don't believe there was one on it. Maybe throttle only, no working governor on it?
Bad link.
Michael

tomc

Can anyone tell me how to make this thread disappear? I realize it should have been in the Trikes section. I've tried editing it and removing the text, but it won't go away. Maybe the moderator can remove it? Please. Thank you.

Lizardking

Can anyone tell me how to make this thread disappear? I realize it should have been in the Trikes section. I've tried editing it and removing the text, but it won't go away. Maybe the moderator can remove it? Please. Thank you.
Moderator might be able to move your thread to the Trike section.