"Before and After" pics

This has got to be one of the worst before and after shots here :) I picked up this wards/arco a few weeks back. Iv go t so many progects going on i decided to just get this one working and leave it rat style. I did a bit of work to it even though it doesnt look it. Put tubes in the original arco tires and new bearings. New chain and a pieced together clutch. Pulled the snowblower shroud off the old briggs i dont know why they put those on there? Also it had no juice so i spiked it with a valve job. Also put on a new muffler and fitted a filter. I welded up and fixed a few boogered spots on the frame and made a new foot bar and threw some old grips on. also used a bike brake for a throttle. Still needs a clutch cover to stop the flinging hot greese and the band brake put back on. Also gotta stitch up the seat a little better. But it works great :thumbsup:

after

Yeah thanks! getting these old choppers running is fun, a part here, part there. then its on to the next one. "The Restore Kid" is a damn good mechanic :thumbsup: