Search results for query: drover

1. Planet Express

Barn Find Identification Request : what is it?

Found this vintage bike ,thinking of doing a restore. Need help on identification and links to parts. Hope this 2.5hp Briggs #81100 will fit the bill. also need info on a custom intake manafold for a PZ20 carb.
  2. 7

Any Sears drover / bird owners ??

Redoing a 4+4 sears which is the same as a drover I guess. Any original survivor drover or 4+4 bikes out there that show where the model number tag should be? Mine was repainted and it was reglued on the fork bottom plate, ive seen some on the engine plate but those had the forks with the...
  3. 7

Sears drover/bird rear rim

Before I weld it up!!! Looking for original rear rim with 60t sprocket. This is off my sears 4+4 or drover/bird. Must be in very good condition. Thanks
  4. 7

Sears drover / 4+4 ??

Excited about my pick today, I had a sears drover back in about 1979. This looks like it pretty close. I will paint it green! It might be a 4+4 from the ad close enough for me !
  5. O

Now available New Reproduction Bird Sears JC Penney Scrub brake pad Free shipping

...the price as well as no sales tax. Here are some of the makes and models that used this type of pad: Bird Sears JCPenney Penneys Roper Runabout Spyder Puncher Drover 2 speed Wren ScatBat Scat Bat War Eagle Fury Bird Falcon Lark Sprite Golden Pinto ElTigre Foremost minibike mini bike Trail tamer
  6. D

Sears Drover shocks?

Anyone know the size of the rear shocks on a Sears Drover? my son is rebuilding his first mini bike and I want to make sure that I get the right size.
  7. R

Sears Drover Questions

...I have are what is the original factory rim/ tire size? and does anyone have measurements/ pictures of the stock kick stand on their Drover?, as mine is missing. Lastly I remember my bike was originally yellow, but like a dummy i sanded away all the yellow paint and made it red. I now...
  8. S

Sears Drover

How can I find a manual for a Sears Drover? Tony
  9. rugblaster

Sears Drover, maybe Puncher (Old house find) could be used as a barn

Corona has brought me back to working on some mini bikes I found five years ago in an old house. There were four in there, a K&S, a Bonanza, a MTD (I think) and this Sears bike. I took it apart and used some old DuPont 606s lacquer compound to buff the original paint out, also the chrome. It...
  10. T

Vintage minibike frame Sears drover shape strait and true

Vintage mini bike frame Sears drover shape strait and true On Ebay
  11. Nate519

Sears Drover year?

hey guys, I got this mini bike and it looks to be a Sears drover with a few frame modifications. I was just wondering if anyone knows what years Sears put these out? or does it really matter at all? Still new to the mini bikes and curious!
  12. O

Wanted Sears Puncher Fork and Seat

Looking for a front fork and seat for a Sears Puncher as pictured. A chain guard would be nice too if you got one. I would also consider a complete bike or roller. I have cash and much Tecumseh to trade.
  13. 73whitelighting

1969 Sears Drover

1969 Sears Drover. Vintage build off bike. Thanks Chris Nelson. Midwest608mini bike
  14. B

Sears Drover

Does anyone know what years Sears offered a drover mini bike. Also was this chain guard used on all.
  15. E

Vintage original mini bike CHAIN GUARD Sears, Bird, Drover, JC Pennys ?

$60.00 End Date: Nov-04 17:13 Buy It Now for only: US $60.00 Buy it now | Add to watch list More... Mini Bike Parts
  16. E

Vintage original Sears Drover mini bike CHAIN GUARD

$50.00 End Date: Nov-23 08:31 Buy It Now for only: US $50.00 Buy it now | Add to watch list More... Mini Bike Parts
  17. E

Vintage original mini bike CHAIN GUARD Sears, Bird, Drover, JC Pennys ?

$40.00 (0 Bids) End Date: Oct-28 17:59 Bid now | Add to watch list More... Mini Bike Parts
  18. T

SEARS DROVER - Arkansas

Sears Drover Mini Bike For Sale - Arkansas * Rolling Chassis with no dents, unsure if wheels are original and missing rear fender. $225.00 * Complete bike with newer Predator 79cc. $275.00
  19. Sears Drover

Sears Drover

Sears Drover